Ruined Birthday!

Unexpected Marriage

-Queenkas' Dorm , 6AM

"Yoong~ Wake Up!" Yuri said.

"What?! Don't disturb me and let me continue my sleep!" Yoona said in an angry tone.

"Okok....Sorry!" Yuri said.

Yuri then walked out of the room and towards Seohyun and Hyoyeon's room. 

'Oh no....Yoong is angry with me...What should I do?' Yuri thought. 

In the meantime , Yoona was already awake but she acted as if she was sleeping. 'Sorry Yul! I didn't mean it.It is for tonight party! Sorry!'

~A few Days ago~ 

''How should we plan for Yul's birthday party?'' asked Taeyeon.

''Lucky she has to visit her grandparents , if not , I think we won't be able to decide these things'' Sunny said.

''Ermm....Let's continue the topic instead of this!" said Jessica.

"Where shall we have the party at?? Any Places?" said Tiffany.

"School Restaurant?" Hyoyeon suggested.

"Classroom??" Yoona suggested.

"I think classroom is not bad! Who wants the party in the classroom?" Seohyun said.

"I think everyone agrees on it!" shouted Sooyoung.

"Ok! Venue is in the classroom......Next Question is things that will be needed!" Tiffany said.

"FOOD!!!! Erm....A Cake! Drinks!Snacks!! YumYum!!" shouted Sooyoung.

"SOOYOUNG! Control yourself!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Okok!!" said Sooyoung in a sad tone.

"And forks , cups...That will do~" Jessica said.

"Ok! We are done with the list!" said Taeyeon.

"Who wants to follow me to the Cake Shop??" asked Tiffany.

"Me!!" shouted Yoona and Sooyoung.

"Yoona! You cannot go! You have to do something too! Come here! Hurry!" Sunny told YoonA.

Yoona gave Sunny a pouted face and walked towards Sunny.

"Sooyoung Unnie! Choose Chocolate! Ok?" asked Yoona.

"Ok!" Sooyoung agreed as soon as Yoona asked her.

Tiffany and Sooyoung went out to the cake shop nearby and ordered a cake.

"What is it? Unnie!" Yoona asked Sunny.

"We need you to act! Act as a cold-hearted person" Taeyeon said.

"Ok!!!" Yoona agreed and they continued discussing what Yoona had to do.

-----------------------------------------------Back to the Scene Again---------------------------------------------------

"Seohyun~ Hyoyeon~ Wake Up!" Yuri said softy till they were awake.

"Good Morning Unnie~ Any Problems?" said after seeing Yuri's worried face.

"Yoong is angry for no reason.......What should I do?" asked Yuri.

"Don't worry....Maybe she didn't get enough sleep..." said Hyoyeon.

"I am feeling better now...Thanks Hyo!" said Yuri in a happier tone.

"I am going to the washroom 1st...." said Seohyun.

Yoona , Seohyun and Hyoyeon were already getting ready to go to school while Taeyeon , Jessica , Sunny , Sooyoung just washed up.

"Yoong~ Your breakfast is here!" Yuri said in her happiest voice.

"Ok...I am coming..." said Yoona in her lowest tone.

"Don't worry...She will be ok.." said Hyoyeon.

Yoona had to let out a angry face but she wasn't angry at all~ 

After the girls had their breakfast , they headed to school. Even though Yuri knew that it was her birthday but she couldn't think of that as she was thinking if Yoona was still angry.Throughout the lessons , Yuri couldn't focus on the lessons just because of Yoona. After school , Yoona and Taeyeon went to the cake shop to take the cake while the others brought Yuri to a classroom to study. Yoona and Taeyeon quickly went back to school and prepared the needs for the cake. Yoona messaged Sooyoung to be out off the room a while to help Taeyeon with the cake.They walked to the room with the cake in Sooyoung's hands.Yuri was shocked as she thought others would have forgot her birthday.They sang the happy birthday song and let Yuri make wishes. Seohyun and Hyoyeon took the snacks , drinks and utensils out.

While the Queenkas were celebrating Yuri's birthday , the Kingkas were just walking around. The Kingkas heard them celebrating happily and wanted this to be ruined. They decided to buy fizzy drinks and poured on them. They went to the school canteen and bought 9 bottles of Coke.They went into the classroom with the drinks at their back.

"Hello Ladies~ Having party?" asked Junhyung.

"Can we join too?" asked Doojoon.

"Erm...Yes! I think you can." said Yoona in lovely tone.

"Thanks! Beauty!" said Kikwang.

"Let's start the PARTY~~" Donhae shouted.

"Girls! Are you ready?" asked Yoseob.

"Yes! We are!" the Queenkas shouted together.

The Kingkas took out their bottles and opened them and poured on the Queenkas.

"How is this surprise? Fun?" asked Minho.

"Of Course Dude! This confirm is a fun to them" Siwon chuckled.

The Queenkas were avoiding the pouring of the drinks but seems to be cannot to avoid the drinks.They were all wet and the place was very dirty and wet.

"Remember what you did to us! We will give back two times back!" said Jessica as the Queenkas walked out of the classroom wet.

"No problem! We are always ready!" said Hyunseung

-End-

Yuri's Bday is today!! Happy Birthday Yuri!

Hope you like the 1st Chapter!