Theme Park Date:)

Unexpected Marriage

-JunTae's Moment

"Let's Play Bungee Jump!" said Taeyeon.

"Don't want!" said Junhyung.

"I want!! You are scare??" said Taeyeon.

"No.." said Junhyung in timid tone.

"Then let's do couple jump!" said Taeyeon.

"Don't Want!" said Junhyung.

"Then you want single jump?" said Taeyeon.

"Nevermind...Couple Jump then.." said Junhyung.

And they did a couple jump together. After they came down , Junhyung was shivering as if it was very cold. So Taeyeon gave him a hug , and Junhyung blushed.

-HaeSica's Moment

"Let's Play TeaCup!" suggested Jessica.

"Ok...But I may get dizzy..." said Donghae.

"I don't care..." said Jessica.

"Let's Go~" said Donghae and held Jessica blushed hard.

They entered the zone and the game started , after the game ended , it wasn't Donghae dizzy but Jessica. Donghae had no choice but to use bride way to carry Jessica out of the zone. Donghae brought Jessica to a bench and sat down. After a while , Jessica woke up and found herself in Donghae's hands , she quickly stood up and thanked him.

--

-SunSeob's Moment

Yoseob asked Sunny , "Babe! Are you ready for a water ride??"

Sunny nodded like a child , Yoseob pulled Sunny to the ride.

Sunny stood infront of the ride , totally with a shock , she didn't knew that the ride was five minutes.

"NoNoNo!! This is too much!" said Sunny looking in the information board.

"Sunny ahh~ Let's Go!" said Yoseob.

"No please! Five minutes is way too long! And I am afraid of Dinosaurs!!" said Sunny with a pout.

Yoseob pulled Sunny in but Sunny didn't moved at all so Yoseob had to carry her in.

"Now! Sit tight! Hold my hands if you need them," said Yoseob.

Sunny held tight onto Yoseob's hands as the ride went on...

After the ride , Sunny was relieved that the ride had ended but Yoseob's hands were very red as Sunny held too tightly...

Sunny decided to give Yoseob a kiss as to repay what she did to Yoseob.

-SiFany's Moment

Siwon and Tiffany were just walking around the theme park as they did not want to play any games.

They strolled around and bought things that they liked...

Suddenly , Tiffany heard a growling sound , which came from Siwon. 

Siwon was hungry as he did not eat his breakfast before going to the theme park.

Tiffany pulled Siwon's wrist in a snack store to buy some snacks for Siwon.

When Tiffany passed his snacks to Siwon , Siwon accidently touched Tiffany's hand.

And both of them blushed.

-DooHyo's moment

"Let's play this , this and that one!" said Hyoyeon.

"Hey Hyoyeon , aren't you think this is too much!?" said Doojoon.

"Is it? Then let's just play the one which is the nearest to us!" said Hyoyeon with a pout.

"LET'S GO TO THIS ONE!" said Doojoon.

"Erm..." muttered Hyoyeon.

"That's is the furthest you know? Can we just go this?" she continued.

"Let's just go!" shouted Doojoon and pulled Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was blushing red and they completed the ride together.

-MinYul's Moment

"Let's go to the DANCE CONTEST!!" said Minho.

"Let's Go! Let's Go!" said Yuri.

They ran and they discussed what they wanted to dance and it was Y Dance~

[Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnSV-YqFD70

They won the 1st prize and the best lunch treat in the theme park.

They enjoyed the food and left to play other games.

-HyunSoo's Moment

They were walking around the park just as what SiFany couple was doing.

Sooyoung pulled Hyunseung to make him walk faster as his speed is as slow as a turtle already.

Sooyoung decided to run as she pulled Hyunseung.

An Accident happened , Sooyoung tripped over a stone and fell onto the ground. Hyunseung also fell and landed just on top of Sooyoung.

Both of them blushed and quickly stood up.

-YoonKwang's Moment

YoonKwang Couple went around the theme park to find the best games. They entered every station they saw.

At this time , Kikwang saw his ex-girlfriend , he tried to avoid being seen by her... But it was too late. She saw Kikwang and walked towards him.

"Hi Kikwang PlayBoy! Why are you here?" she said with ty voice.

"Hello Hyuna! I'm here to play!" said Kikwang.

"Okay~ Do you need my accompany?" said Hyuna.

"No~ Thanks~ Here is my fiancée , meet her now , Yoona. She is Hyuna." said Kikwang.

"Hi Hyuna, I am Yoona , Kikwang's fiancée." said Yoona.

Kikwang put his hand around Yoona's hips and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Kikwang signalled Yoona to work out with him infront of Hyuna.

Yoona understood him and hugged Kikwang too.

"I got to go~ Bye" said Hyuna.

After Hyuna had left , Yoona quickly left of Kikwang's hands.

"Thanks Babe! I hate that ~" Kikwang ended it with a kiss on Yoona's lips.

Yoona did not pushed him away but enjoyed the kiss.

-DongSeo's Moment

"Let's Play the Spaceshot!" said Seohyun.

"Al...right" said Dongwoon.

The ride started and the machine brought them to the highest point and went straight down.

Compared to Seohyun , Dongwoon shouted louder than Seohyun.

After the ride , Dongwoon was very dizzy. Seohyun decided to give him a Piggyback.

Seohyun carried Dongwoon to a bench and tried waking him up.

"So Sorry~ But how did I get down here?" asked Dongwoon as he woke up.

"I carried you~" said Seohyun.

"Really? Thanks!" said Dongwoon as he blushed.