Theme Park Date:)

Unexpected Marriage

"Kamamida! See you! My fiancé" said Yoona.

"Bye!! See you tomorrow:)" said Kikwang.

"Annyeong~ Joonie" said Hyoyeon.

"Annyeong~ Hyoyeon" said Doojoon.

"Bye Maknae Oppa!" said Seohyun.

"ByeBye! See you:)" said Dongwoon.

"Bye Siwon Oppa!" said Tiffany.

"Fany-ssi Bye~" said Siwon.

"Annyeong Minho Oppa." said Yuri.

"Annyeong YulBabe" said Minho.

"See you Junnie!" said Taeyeon.

"Bye Dorky!" said Junhyung.

"Bye Fishy!" said Jessica.

"Annyeong Princess" said Donghae.

"Annyeong My Seobie! See You!" said Sunny in an aegyo tone.

"Bye My Sunshine:)" said Yoseob.

"Bye~ Shikshin Baby" said Sooyoung.

"Bye~ Shikshin Babe." said Hyunseung.

The Girls felt natural doing the Greetings and embarrassing at the same time , so do the boys.

--

The Girls left the boys in the restaurant and went back to their dorm.

-In the Restaurant

"Wow! Seems that our fiancée are happy with us? So did you enjoy our date here?" said Junhyung.

"Erm...So embarrassing? Seohyun called me Oppa! You know?" said Dongwoon.

"Haha! Sooyoung called me Shikshin Baby , which is even better than yours" said Hyunseung.

"Hey Guys! Mine is even better! I am Sunny's Seobie" said Yoseob as he tried saying it in Sunny's aegyo way.

"Haha~ You guys are lucky , ok? Tiffany and Yuri just said Oppa.." said Siwon and Minho.

"Okok...Hyoyeon just called me Joonie..." said Doojoon.

"Hey! Doojoon! Taeyeon called me Junnie! And it is similiar." said Junhyung.

"Aww~ I was just called fiancé..." said Kikwang with a pout.

"Hey Kikwang...I was called Fishy...So don't be sad." said Donghae.

"Ok~ Everyone! Let's go back to our dorm. We will be having a date with them at the Theme Park." said Doojoon.

-Girls' Dorm , 1.30 am

The Girls reached their dorm and had a wash up before going to sleep. But then , Taeyeon told everyone to hold a meeting in their living room after they had washed up. After 30 minutes of washing up , one by one gathered in the living room .

"Let's Start! " said Taeyeon.

"Start what?" asked Jessica.

"Start chatting about today's date." said Taeyeon.

"Erm...Nothing?" said Seohyun.

"Seohyun ahh...How can you be like this??" asked Tiffany.

"Huh? Okok... I'm just happy as the food is nice. Can?" said Seohyun.

"NoNoNo! Tiffany Unnie is saying how do you feel about your fiancé." said Yoona.

"Alright! I am quite happy seeing my fiancé so handsome! " said Seohyun.

"Ohh~ Our Seohyun finally grown up!" said Sunny.

"My Turn! I'm feeling embarrassed infront of my fiancé." said Yoona.

"Hey Yoong! Same!!" said Yuri.

"I am not. I am thinking why am I being fiancée so early?" said Tiffany.

"Tiffany! You are thinking wrongly~ Be postive!" said Hyoyeon.

"Yeah~ Let's just get a good sleep!" said Sooyoung.

"And one more thing before you are going to sleep , tomorrow , we will be going to the theme park with our fiancé" said Taeyeon.

"Let's Go and Sleep!" said Jessica.

-Next Day , 9am

"Unnies! Wake Up!!" shouted Seohyun.

"What?" asked Hyoyeon.

"Prepare for the theme park date!" said Seohyun.

"Oh ya! Girls wake up!" said Taeyeon.

After 1hour preparing themselves, they finally were ready for the date with their fiancé. They then called Leeteuk to contact the boys. Leeteuk told the 18 of them to meet infront of the theme park.

-Theme Park

Boys' Outfit

tumblr_ljig97lgjg1qdvo40.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3CB2ywYM88znqsD03H1cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLyTcl0Qidt7vtULsLlwP

Girls' Outfit

20090623_snsdinterview_04.jpg

"Annyeonghaesyo!" said the girls.

"Annyeong~" said the boys.

"Let's Go!" said Taeyeon.

"Cannot! We don't have the tickets!" said Junhyung.

"Who cares? I have...Girls! Let's Go!" said Taeyeon.

"What the?! How many tickets do you have?" said Junhyung while pulling Taeyeon's hands.

"Why? Before that , let off me!" shouted Taeyeon.

"Well~ I will let of my hands when you are going to give the tickets. But for now , your sisters will be like this too! Boys! Do the same as me now!" said Junhyung.

The boys one by one pulled the girls' hands and even held their hands.

"Hey Boy! Don't be too much! " said Junhyung.

The two of them kept quarrelling while the other couples stood in circles and started to chat.

"Why are they keep quarrelling? It is very annoying." said Yoona.

"Yeah~ " said Kikwang.

"I have a plan! Let's take Taeyeon's bag and take two tickets each for each couple" said Doojoon.

"Okok! Sooyoung! Pretend to go toilet but no tissues so you say you are going to take tissues from Taeyeon." said Hyoyeon.

"Ok...Hyunseung follow me please." said Sooyoung.

The Shikshin Couple walked towards the JunTae Couple which was still quarrelling.

"Unnie! Can I have your bag a while? I need tissues!" said Sooyoung.

"Ya~ Take it~ Please return me quickly!" said Taeyeon.

Sooyoung took the bag and walked towards the toilet . Hyunseung ran into the males while Sooyoung ran into the females. Sooyoung quickly searched the bag and fished out 16 tickets and left two for the JunTae Couple. And the Shikshin couple went back to the JunTae Couple to return the bag. 

"Sooyoung ahh~ Tell them to wait a while more..." said Taeyeon and went back to quarrel with Junhyung.

"Ok.." said Sooyoung.

The Shikshin Couple walked with quick paces to the other couples.

"Finally! Let's Go!" said Yoseob.

"Let's Run!" suggested Sunny.

The 8 couples ran to the entrance and went in. 

"Taeyeon ahh~ We had already in the theme park! Enter anytime. Woo~ Bye!" texted Yoona.

"Huh? You are already in the theme park? How did you?" messaged Taeyeon.

"Check your Bag!!" texted Yoona.

"Oh Ok...I will be there soon." texted Taeyeon.

"So How? Are we going to stand here forever?" said Junhyung.

"No...Let's Go!" said Taeyeon while pulling Junhyung.

"Why are you pulling me?" asked Junhyung.

"They all are already in the theme park." said Taeyeon.

This time , Junhyung received a message. "Sorry Hyung! But we are already in the theme park!" sent by Kikwang.

"How? Can go already?" said Taeyeon.

"Umm..Yeah:)" said Junhyung.

"Then Let's Go!" said Taeyeon while she hooked her hands with Junhyung's and ran.

They entered the theme park within minutes and started to wonder around.

-JunTae's Moment

"Let's Play Bungee Jump!" said Taeyeon.

"Don't want!" said Junhyung.

"I want!! You are scare??" said Taeyeon.

"No.." said Junhyung in timid tone.

"Then let's do couple jump!" said Taeyeon.

"Don't Want!" said Junhyung.

"Then you want single jump?" said Taeyeon.

"Nevermind...Couple Jump then.." said Junhyung.

And they did a couple jump together. After they came down , Junhyung was shivering as if it was very cold. So Taeyeon gave him a hug , and Junhyung blushed.

-HaeSica's Moment

"Let's Play TeaCup!" suggested Jessica.

"Ok...But I may get dizzy..." said Donghae.

"I don't care..." said Jessica.

"Let's Go~" said Donghae and held Jessica blushed hard.

They entered the zone and the game started , after the game ended , it wasn't Donghae dizzy but Jessica. Donghae had no choice but to use bride way to carry Jessica out of the zone. Donghae brought Jessica to a bench and sat down. After a while , Jessica woke up and found herself in Donghae's hands , she quickly stood up and thanked him.

--End--

I will write more moments next chapter:)

Hoped you like it!

Comment pls!