Your Treat !

Unexpected Marriage

 

-YoonKwang's Moment

YoonKwang Couple went around the theme park to find the best games. They entered every station they saw.

At this time , Kikwang saw his ex-girlfriend , he tried to avoid being seen by her... But it was too late. She saw Kikwang and walked towards him.

"Hi Kikwang PlayBoy! Why are you here?" she said with ty voice.

"Hello Hyuna! I'm here to play!" said Kikwang.

"Okay~ Do you need my accompany?" said Hyuna.

"No~ Thanks~ Here is my fiancée , meet her now , Yoona. She is Hyuna." said Kikwang.

"Hi Hyuna, I am Yoona , Kikwang's fiancée." said Yoona.

Kikwang put his hand around Yoona's hips and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Kikwang signalled Yoona to work out with him infront of Hyuna.

Yoona understood him and hugged Kikwang too.

"I got to go~ Bye" said Hyuna.

After Hyuna had left , Yoona quickly left of Kikwang's hands.

"Thanks Babe! I hate that ~" Kikwang ended it with a kiss on Yoona's lips.

Yoona did not pushed him away but enjoyed the kiss.

-DongSeo's Moment

"Let's Play the Spaceshot!" said Seohyun.

"Al...right" said Dongwoon.

The ride started and the machine brought them to the highest point and went straight down.

Compared to Seohyun , Dongwoon shouted louder than Seohyun.

After the ride , Dongwoon was very dizzy. Seohyun decided to give him a Piggyback.

Seohyun carried Dongwoon to a bench and tried waking him up.

"So Sorry~ But how did I get down here?" asked Dongwoon as he woke up.

"I carried you~" said Seohyun.

"Really? Thanks!" said Dongwoon as he blushed.

--

After playing in the theme park for the whole day , all the couples met together at the entrance .

"Let's go and find a place to eat together." said Sooyoung . 

Just then , Hyunseung whispered to Kikwang and told him something. They led the others to a restaurant and sat down . 

Yoona left the room for restroom and the others told each other that they should let Yoona enjoy since it would be her birthday just in a few days . All of them looked at Kikwang and said , "YOUR TREAT!"

"Wwwhhhaatt???" shouted Kikwang.

"Alright! No expensive food! Alright? " said Kikwang.

And Yoona entered the room , everyone acted like they were looking at the menu.

They ordered the cheap food while Yoona ordered the expensive set meal. She didn't realised the others ordered the cheaper food instead of the expensive one... 

After dinner , Kikwang paid and said , "I AM BROKE ALREADY!"

Everyone laughed . They left the restaurant and went to the park . They sat on the grass and watched the moon.

The DongSeo Couple quietly left them and went to a cake shop to buy a simple , small cake. They messaged all the others except for the birthday girl , Yoona.

When DongSeo Couple came back with the cake , they lit up the candles and sang birthday song to Yoona . Kikwang gave a kiss on Yoona's forehead and Yoona blushed and blew the candles.

--The End.

Sorry for the short chapter! 

In a few days , it would be Yoona's birthday:) Happy Birthday!!