The village of ours .

Unexpected Marriage

It has been months since Yoona's birthday . Everyone will be ending their highschool life soon in a few months , to be exact , it will be 4months . Their studies grade were ok as all couples teach each other about the topics they do not understand . They will be having the end level examinations in 2 months time . Everyone has been busily preparing for their examinations .

"Annyeong ~" said Jessica as she reached the library while others already reached .

"Why are you so late ?" asked Sunny .

"I...I...overslept.." mumbled Jessica .

"Yahh ! There is only 2 months to study only . Shouldn't you be waking up early to study ?" said Sooyoung .

While the others nodded to agree with Sooyoung , only Donghae walked to Jessica's side and comforted her .

"Excuse me? Now is not the time to be lovely dovely . Jessica , quickly come and study ." said Tiffany .

Jessica and Donghae sat down  , they took out their books and writing materials , and then started studying . After continuously of 3 hours of study , the 18 of them were very tired and did not wanted to continue studying . Just then , Hyoyeon then suggested to go to the gym to relax themselves . And all of them agreed and left the library and headed for the school gym . 

At the gym , all of them went to change into other outfit . Of course , the guys were walking outside the toilets for the girls to exit . And when the girls came out , they looked into the guys' eyes and saw that they were drooling . So they pretended that it was like a catwalk and walked to their boyfriends and sat on the laps . The guys were shocked but they enjoyed the moment very much . The girls ended the good moment with a light slap on the face .

They excerised and had a small game within all couples . They all had fun with each other . After that , they went out for dinner at the restaurant when they first met for the date . 

Seohyun realised that something was wrong , said "where is Leeteuk oppa ?" . 

And then , everyone looked around and found no sights of Leeteuk . Taeyeon then went to the counter if what had happened to Leeteuk and got the news that Leeteuk went to army a few days ago . 

They got a seat for themselves and had a wonderful dinner with their future wife or husband . Suddenly , a lady walked to them and passed them a letter . 

The letter was given by an anoymous person , and it said , 

"A great welcome to my village guys . You , the 18 of you , are now a owner of SnsdB2st village . This village is a very special place for all of you . You are welcome to come at anytime , anyday , anything . You all will be staying together as a couple in each of these apartments , prepared by your parents . Each apartment is according to your type . I hope you guys enjoy what your parents had prepared for you . The address is ..... " 

-Men's talk

"Daebak ! Now , I don't have to live my parents anymore ." said Yoseob .

"Yahh ! You are crazy . We have to live with girls , you know ?" said Minho .

"Yeah . Plus we are gonna share the apartment with them ." said Siwon .

"And it is only one bedroom and living room in the apartment ." said Kikwang .

-Women's talk 

"heheh ! Now , I don't have to face the damn face of Krystal anymore . Whooo !" shouted Jessica .

"Don't you know that we will be staying with the boys? I am worried about my bare face ." said Sunny .

"Hahahah . Sunny , you have to do that , but I think that Yoseob will like your bare face ." said Tiffany .

"Yeahh . Nothing to worry . Maybe , we should go and discuss with them when should we go to the village? " asked Yoona .

-the end-

Author's note. .

How is this ? Okay ? Any suggestions ? No silent readerss ! Comment alright ? :)) 

If you wanna make your bias to get more attention , comment ! I will add more lines for him/her .

Hope you enjoy it ! To be continued .