The Shaken Heart

Unexpected Marriage

"Junhyung and Taeyeon are the JunTae Couple ,  Donghae and Jessica are HaeSic Couple , Yoseob and Sunny are Aegyo Couple , Doojoon and Hyoyeon are the Prankster Couple , Minho and Yuri are MinYul Couple , Hyunseung and Sooyoung are Tall Couple , Kikwang and Yoona are Choding Couple , Dongwoon and Seohyun are the Maknae Couple! Enjoy yourself! " Leeteuk added."I'm out of here..." said Jessica.

"No Way Miss Jung...You guys are being ordered to stay here until 12..." Leeteuk told Jessica.

"No Way! I'm out of here!" said Jessica.

--

"Miss Jung! Let me repeat what I said." said Leeteuk.

"Your parents ordered you guys to be here till 12..." added Leeteuk.

"Hey Sica...Let's just stay here...Till 12..." said Taeyeon.

"Okok...But what are we going to do here, Mr Leeteuk?" said Jessica in an annoying tone.

"For your information , one couple will sit at one table...And you cannot change your places..." said Leeteuk.

"This is the list! Check it out where is your seats~" Leeteuk added.

386473_2551909831698_1072465049_2629095_

"Okay~ Understand?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yes...Mr Leeteuk..." replied the 18 of them.

The 18 of them checked their places and knew that it was their trouble mate. They went to sit on their seats and kept quiet and gave a glaring look at their partner. After looking each other for 30 minutes , they found their tummy making loud noises. And that was when they started to look each other in embarassment.

"Haha! Everyone is hungry , right?" said Leeteuk through the speaker.

"Erm.."

"Ya! Can't you just serve some food out?" shouted Sooyoung , the shikshin.

"Yeah~ B-bring the food out!" sang Hyunseung , another Shikshin.

Everyone was shocked that the Shikshin Couple are so Serious with FOOD!

"Alright! Chef! Pls Serve the Food up! " said Leeteuk through speakers.

Waiters and Waitress were quicken their steps since there were 9 tables to serve. Finally after much help by Leeteuk serving the dishes , all the dishes had arrived on their tables.

"Thank you for the food! I will eat them all" said the 18 of them.

Everyone started to eat the food on their table and espically the Shikshin couple kept ordering food , followed by the Choding Couple.

Finally till 12 , Jessica shouted , "Yeah~ 12~ Girls! Let's go back to the Dorm!" .

Before stepping out of the restaurant , they thanked Leeteuk , the Boys , the Waitresses and Waiters for the dinner.

The Girls were in happy mode since they had a nice dinner.

"Kamamida! See you! My fiancé" said Yoona.

"Bye!! See you tomorrow:)" said Kikwang.

"Annyeong~ Joonie" said Hyoyeon.

"Annyeong~ Hyoyeon" said Doojoon.

"Bye Maknae Oppa!" said Seohyun.

"ByeBye! See you:)" said Dongwoon.

"Bye Siwon Oppa!" said Tiffany.

"Fany-ssi Bye~" said Siwon.

"Annyeong Minho Oppa." said Yuri.

"Annyeong YulBabe" said Minho.

"See you Junnie!" said Taeyeon.

"Bye Dorky!" said Junhyung.

"Bye Fishy!" said Jessica.

"Annyeong Princess" said Donghae.

"Annyeong My Seobie! See You!" said Sunny in an aegyo tone.

"Bye My Sunshine:)" said Yoseob.

"Bye~ Shikshin Baby" said Sooyoung.

"Bye~ Shikshin Babe." said Hyunseung.

The Girls felt natural doing the Greetings and embarrassing at the same time , so do the boys.

-End-

Kamamida! Late Merry Christmas! 

No Silent Readers Pls! Comment Pls!