NO Way! I'm out of here!

Unexpected Marriage

The Queenkas opened the bottles and poured on the Kingkas. The Kingkas were avoiding the pouring of the drinks but seems to be cannot to avoid the drinks. They were all wet and the place was very dirty and wet.

The Queenkas left the Kingkas as soon as they poured finished the drinks. The Queenkas were very happy and they were going to have a celebration.

--

"Hmph! These Girls!" said Junhyung in an angry tone.

"Yah! Didn't they know that I'm going out later?" said Donghae.

"Donghae Hyung , where are you going? " asked Dongwoon.

"A Blind Date...I thought you have one too?" said Minho.

"Oh ya...Each of us is going to have blind date.." said Doojoon.

"OH MY GOD! I almost forgot...What a boring day.." said Kikwang.

"Let's go home and change..." said Siwon.

"Before that , where will you guys meeting your parents? " asked Hyunseung.

"Erm...The Soshi Restaurant..." said the 8 other boys.

"Huh? That's means we are going to meet again? " asked Doojoon.

"Yeah~ " said Donghae.

"Let's Go home" said Yoseob.

"Let's Go.." said Kikwang.

"Bye.." said Dongwoon in a dorky way.

--

"Oh No! I forgot I had an appointment with my parents. Sorry but I got to go. " said Jessica.

"Oh ya...Sorry but I have to go too....My parents asked to go home early..." said Seohyun.

"For what? " asked Yuri.

"Hey Yuri! Did you forgot that we have a blind date done by our 'GOOD' parents?" said Hyoyeon.

"Ya...Unnie...You forgot?" said Yoona.

"Let's go home now.." said Tiffany.

"Bye.." said the 9 girls.

"Before that, where are you guys gonna meet your parents?" asked Sunny.

"Ermm..Mine is Soshi Restaurant..." said Sooyoung.

"Same as me!" "Same!" "Wah~~" These filled the conversation.

"Let's Go! Bye...See you later.." said Yoona.

--

-At the Soshi Resaurant

The 18 of them reached the restaurant two by two.

Taeyeon and Junhyung reached the restaurant , they gave each other an annoying look.

Follow by Jessica & Donghae , Sunny & Yoseob , Tiffany & Siwon , Hyoyeon & Doojoon , Yuri & Minho , Sooyoung & Hyunseung , Yoona & Kikwang , Seohyun & Dongwoon.

They wore like that ;

For the Boys , it was like this ;

225837_10150186192677798_300764352797_72188px.jpg

40162_10150317956295414_214540185413_157

For the Girls , it was like this ;

20101116_snsd_2.jpg

"Are they our blind date partner?" asked Dongwoon.

" I hoped not" said Junhyung.

"But they are so pretty especially Yoona." said Kikwang.

"Yah! Kikwang! Why are you so interesting in them? But I like that Sunny's outfit too!" added Yoseob.

"Yah! Where are you all looking?" shouted Dongwoon.

The Girls heard Dongwoon shouting so they took a look at the Boys. They saw all the Boys' eyes glued to them until the Girls looked at them. The 18 of them blushed until someone arrived.

"Annyeonghasyo! I am Leeteuk! I am here to give some informations...All of you are here for a blind date , right?" said Leeteuk.

"Huh? The Girls are here for blind date too?" asked Doojoon.

"You guys all agreed what I said , right? Now, I will tell you your Blind date partner..." said Leeteuk.

"Huh? What is he saying?" said Hyoyeon.

"Let me explain again...Your parents had made you guys as fiancé or fiancée...Understand?" said Leeteuk.

Huh? That's mean I am fiancé now?" said Minho.

"And I am a fiancée?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah! Let me tell which couple you are!" said Leeteuk.

"Junhyung and Taeyeon are the JunTae Couple ,  Donghae and Jessica are HaeSic Couple , Yoseob and Sunny are Aegyo Couple , Doojoon and Hyoyeon are the Prankster Couple , Minho and Yuri are MinYul Couple , Hyunseung and Sooyoung are Tall Couple , Kikwang and Yoona are Choding Couple , Dongwoon and Seohyun are the Maknae Couple! Enjoy yourself! " Leeteuk added.

"I'm out of here..." said Jessica.

"No Way Miss Jung...You guys are being ordered to stay here until 12..." Leeteuk told Jessica.

"No Way! I'm out of here!" said Jessica.

-End-

How is this Chapter? Pls Comment!

I have already 512 views and 15 subscribers. Thanks for Subscribing!

And Happy Birthday Junhyung! Saranghae~