Chapter 1

Love Will Find A Way

Attorney Kim opened the document and offered the file across the table to a couple in front of him. "Mr and Mrs. Choi, you can look through this finalizing agreement again. And if you have no any negotiation, you need to sign here."

Sulli took the file. "We both already came to agreement. There is nothing to negotiate." She grabbed her pen and then quickly signed it without hesitation. "By the way, the divorce process is nearly done. It's better if you could address me Ms. Choi."

"Yes right, my apologies Ms. Choi." Attorney Kim said. He then looked at Minho who was in complete silence for the whole time since they entered the office. He slid the divorce file to Minho. "Mr. Choi, if you also agree to the term in this agreement, your divorce will be settled once we have your signature."

Minho stared at the file and he turned to look at Sulli but she didn't bother to look back at him as her expression remained stoic for the whole time. He returned his attention to the divorced paper and slowly took the pen.

That was it. Sulli was still legally his wife at this moment but once he signed the paper, everything between them will come to an end. Even if how much he didn't want to let her go but for the sake of both of them, he had to do it against his will.


Minho caught up with Sulli. "Yeobo!"

Sulli smiled a little. "It's been three months Minho. You should start calling me by my name." She pushed his hand off of her arm.

Minho sighed. "But it's been three years I've always called you like that. I can't change it right away."

"Irene unnie won't like it if she heard you still call me like that. Pregnant women tend to be so sensitive for everything. You have to be careful." Sulli said softly. She noticed Minho was uncomfortable about the subject so she continued. "Why? Do you still have something to say to me? I thought we had already talked thing out."

Minho looked at her face for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. "Nothing. I'm just wondering if you bring your car with you and if you don't, I'm more than willing to give you a ride."

"It's okay. Chanyeol is waiting for me." Sulli answered. She knew that at the mention of Chanyeol would irritate Minho but now thing was no longer like before, they were finished and she had her freedom so there was nothing she would be afraid of anymore. She could make friend with anyone she liked.

"Chanyeol? Are you two together now?" Minho asked, frowning. His question laced sarcasm and jealousy was written all over his face.

Sulli sighed. "Whatever we are, it's no longer your concern Minho."

Minho rubbed his face and stared up to the ceiling. "That's right." He whispered, more likely to himself.

Sulli could feel the difficulty Minho went through. She also felt the same way but there was nothing she could do to make it better. She wanted to hug him and said everything is okay but if she did that, it could only make the situation more even difficult between them.

"Alright, I should get going now." Sulli said and when Minho looked at her, she extended her hand out, forcing herself to show him a small smile. "Thank you for everything. Please take care. I wish you….and Irene unnie all the best." Her heart ripped apart when the word was out and the inside of her was crying. If only she could hold this man again for the very last time.

Tear almost threatened to fall when Minho reluctantly accepted her hand. She could feel his firm hand was slightly shaking when she held it.

"You too. Do take care yourself." Minho said and Sulli nodded but when she wanted to pull her hand back, he didn't let it go. "Can we…can we still keep in touch?"

As much as she wanted to but they better not. Not that she was becoming the cold hearted woman but her heart couldn't be broken more than it already was if they do. His request was too much to bear. How could she stand there like nothing happen and then watch him together with another woman in front of her eyes? She absolutely didn't want to hear or see anything related to them.

"Sulli…" Minho called her name softly. He knew he wasn't the type who could hide his emotion so well. He was yearning for her so much and he wasn't afraid to have her see that.

Sulli shook her head and Minho felt his heart wrenching.

"Goodbye Minho."

And with that she left. Minho could do nothing but just watched the only woman he ever loved so much walking out on him and out of his life.

 


 

6 years ago

 

"Irene Unnie!"

Irene turned and her smile spread brighter when she saw her favorite neighbor's daughter ran toward her excitedly until she stopped in front of her. "Hey Sulli, so how is the second day in college?"

Sulli giggled. "Not bad but there are so many things for me to get accustomed with. I'm still catching up. I guess that's how the different gap between high school and college. Still being student but different situation." She sighed.

"Aigoo! You are just the freshman of two days, aren't it too early to whine?" Irene said as she put her arm on the giggling girl's shoulder. She looked around them. "Well I haven't seen someone come to fetch you yet."

"That's right unnie, today there is no one coming to pick me up. So can I go home with you?" Sulli asked hesitantly and she was sure seeing Irene's face dropped a little. She smiled awkwardly. "It's okay unnie. I think I will just take the bus."

"No dear, it's alright you can go with me. It's just that I don't bring my car with me and I asked a friend of mine to give me a ride. I hope he doesn't mind to add another person." Irene said and her smile turned wider, totally different from how she smiled at Sulli.

"Your friend is a he?" Sulli asked, grinning. Her tone came out as teasing. "Oh then I get it now. I couldn't be so dumb to not know the circumstance right?"

Irene laughed. "Girl, what are you talking about?"

"You are blushing unnie. It perfectly explains what I am talking is exactly like what you are thinking." Sulli said as she was also laughing. She playfully bumped the other girl's shoulder with hers. "Share with me unnie, how does he look like? Is he handsome? What is his personality? And most importantly does he treat you nicely?"

Irene kept laughing. "No we are just friend, okay?" She playfully hit Sulli's arm as the latter giggled. "And little girl, don't let your imagination run wild."

"Irene!"

Both girls turned and found a guy went out of his car. He jogged toward them but only to slow down himself when his eyes rested on Sulli.

"Minho." Irene called back. She grabbed Sulli's hand and brought the younger girl with her toward Minho who seemed to be glued on a spot now.

Minho found himself staring at Sulli. He didn't really know why he was staring at a woman like he had never seen one on earth before but for some reason, she capably captivated all his attention.

Sulli looked up to see Minho staring at her and their eyes met for the first time. It couldn't deny that there was something sparkled between the eyes contact. She told herself to act normally but before she could even stop herself, she knew she was already blushing like mad.

"Yah! What took you so long to bring your car?" Irene's word cut through the staring spell and it brought them back to reality.

Minho clumsily snapped his eyes to his best friend. He tiled his head in an awkward manner. "I was on phone." He answered her but almost stuttering. It was all because of an unknown beautiful girl right in front of him that made him kind of nervous for some reason.

Minho glanced at Sulli and then back to Irene, secretly telling her to introduce her to him.

Irene got the message. She smiled and pulled Sulli closer. She didn't even notice the girl was turning silent suddenly.

"Minho this is Sulli, my neighbor. You don't mind if you give her a ride too?" Said Irene but Sulli quickly pulled herself away.

"No unnie, it's okay. I can-"

"Of course I don't mind." Minho interrupted her and again they made another eyes contact. He smiled. "Sulli right? Well, if you are afraid that it's a bother, no it's not. And if it is, it should be this lady." He pointed to Irene. "I give her uncountable lifts already and if I mind, I'd be already killed since long time ago."

"Yah! I'm not that bad." Irene exclaimed and she smacked him on the arm.

Minho laughed, rubbing his sore arm. "Then you must have such thick face. Seriously, ask me to give you a lift almost everyday just because you are too lazy to drive your own car."

"Oh oh…so you are complaining now?"

"No I'm not. I'm just stating the fact."

"Yes the fact that you are going to be killed for real now?"

"I'm just kidding. I know you won't kill your own best friend."

"And why are you so sure?"

"Simply because you love me so much."

"Haha so funny!"

Sulli smiled at their teasing moment as if they were in their own world. She saw Irene was blushing but Minho was enjoying himself too much to notice it.

Sulli felt left out. She looked down to the ground and waited for them to finally acknowledge her again.

"So you are a freshman here?"

"Huh?" Sulli was uncertain if Minho was asking her. She looked up and saw him smiling at her, only then she confirmed he was talking to her. "Yes I am." She shyly looked away. Minho was so handsome and his voice was deep and sweet. Her heart made a few leaps whenever she met his big eyes.

The three of them went to Minho's car. Irene took the front seat next to Minho while Sulli occupied the backseat for herself. Unknowingly to her when the car started off, Sulli took a seat where Minho could perfectly watch her through the rare view mirror.

Minho admitted he was so interested in Sulli. He almost couldn't take his eyes off her for the whole time. She was reading her book silently and he constantly took glances at her from time to time through the mirror.

His heart fluttered every time she smiled alone and sometime she tucked her hair behind her ear. He was amazed of how her innocent, simple gestures could make his heart beat abnormally in a way it never did before.

"What's with that smile?" Irene asked Minho suddenly.

"What smile? I'm normal." Minho replied. He glanced at Sulli through the mirror again and she also looked back at him at the same time.

Sulli gave him a timid smile and it made his heart beat more even faster.

As a result, for the rest of driving, no second that his heart could let him to rest in peace.

Sulli! What did she do to him?

 

 

 

To be continued…


Thank you readers :)

Till the next update.