Yong Seo's Plan

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Seo the day before you and the members were hanging out last chapter

   "Eomma~!" Yong Seo said, brightly smiling towards her mother, someone who spoiled her all her life. "Aigoo, my beautiful kid, is there anything you want? Need?" said Yong Seo's mom immediately as Yong Seo gave a small evil smile saying, "Eomma. I found Min Jung again." as her mom, shocked, smirked and said, "If she does anything to you, she'll get it from both eomma and appa, arraso? My little sweetheart~" patting Yong Seo on the head softly. Yong Seo faked out a sad, crying, depressed look, faking tears as she said, "E-eomma.... She tried... S-she tried to h-hurt m-me... B-because... w-we left h-her, e-eomma, only appa can get her to s-stop." as Yong Seo's mom looked at her, worried and extremely furious. "That little-- I'll make sure she pays. Eomma will get her back, if you want appa to come to, I'll go call him right now. Yong Seo-ah, it's okay, eomma loves you and since that stupid girl doesn't have anyone to love back or love towards, she wants to get back at you, it's okay, she will pay." as Young Seo's mom's expression was so furious, it looked like she could trash the room in a second of Yong Seo's now rich home. 

  As Yong Seo's "dad," got home, she then ran up to him and hugged him right when he closed the door. After the embrace, Yong Seo said, "Appa! Annyeonghaseyo~! Welcome back~ please rest." as Yong Seo led her "dad," to the couch as she sat down with him. "Yong Seo. The only person who makes me feel alive. Thank you for caring for me, my little sweetheart." as Yong Seo smiled back politely. "It's not just me. Eomma too, in fact, I should call her now. She wanted to talk to you, Eomma~!!!" Yong Seo yelled as Yong Seo's mom came after a few minutes, "Yes Yong S-- Yeobo~ you're home!" said Yong Seo's mom. "Ah... yes, did you need something, Yong Seo said you did." said Yong Seo's step-dad as Yong Seo mentally smirked as her mom then felt the anger she felt before, saying everything Yong Seo told her. 

  "Aish, luckily we threw her out, imagine what she would do if we didn't, she would try and take over, wouldn't she now? And take advantage of my little sweetheart." as Yong Seo's step-dad stuck his hand out and patted Yong Seo's hand, Yong Seo's fake tears coming out saying, "T-thank you appa. I know it was hard but that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter