His Love

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "She's going to be fine sir... A severe case of a fever for her, she'll need lots of rest and water to help her regain the strength she had before. Are you her guardian? Any relation sir?" said the doctor calmly to the pale boy, Baekhyun. "Y-yes, I'm her boyfriend and I-I... I need to get--" Baekhyun stuttering out of shock and nervousness, fortunately getting there on time before you could die in your own apartment. "It's no problem. Get inside." said the doctor softly towards Baekhyun as he gives a tiny smile and bows, quickly walking into the door of your room at the hospital. Baekhyun sighed, your face was even paler than Baekhyun's, pale lips, emotionless yet beautiful and stunning face, eyes closed, bags present, and vulnerablity shown to your tiny figure lying on the hospital bed. Baekhyun sadly stared at your weak figure, slowly walking up towards you, feeling tears come out fresh from how hurt you looked right now, Baekhyun terribly guilty for not telling you all the times he went out with Yong Seo to what he thought they were "negotiating out our problems" as he was foolishly tricked by them, angry at every single person in that petty group Yong Seo is in. He felt more and more tears fall, the doctor telling him that it will take awhile before you wake up, you were extremely tired, your stress built up so much, your body let go in an instant after fainting, the doctor himself not sure when you'd wake up. 

~ During you fainting ~

   "Help. Me." you said softly and slowly before your vision blacking out. "Yah! Song Min Jung?! What are you doing?! Are you awake?" yelled Baekhyun through the phone as Baekhyun quickly ran out of his home, running the fastest he's ever run his whole entire life to find you and keep you safe. Baekhyun, ignorant to the fact that you were passed out by now as he continuously yelled your name and asking whether or not you were okay through the phone of his, many strangers oddly staring at a boy running as fast as a cheetah while screaming a girl's name through the phone, Baekhyun couldn't care less that they stared, he only wanted you to be there right now, safe in his arms. Finally, Baekhyun got into the apartment building, running up the stares into your apartment door, slightly opened as you forgot to lock it. He then started to do a quick jog around your apartment, no sign of you until he sees your slightly opened door into your room. Baekhyun slowly walking inside, eyes widened to see you passed out next to your phone, pale and weak. Baekhyun yelled your name as he grabbed your small frame, easily picking up your figure as he ran out the door in an instant to the nearest hospital. 

~ Now ~ 

   Baekhyun was asleep by now, it's been three hours and you haven't woken up as he fell asleep at around the two hour mark, eyes drooping until he finally fell asleep next to you, holding your right hand while asleep protectively. A nurse was about to walk in and tell Baekhyun how you had to take these specific pills every few hours as she sees both you and Baekhyun asleep, as Baekhyun held your hand. The nurse slowly smiled, walking back as she slowly yet quietly closed the door, not wanting to ruin the sweet moment she encountered, walking off. It had now been four hours since you've been knocked out in the hospital as you slowly opened your eyes, only to frequently brink numerously due to the white lights of the hospital, slowly looking around after adjusting to the light of the room. Your eyes then slowly widened to find yourself in a hospital, but also feeling something warm on your hand as the weight on your right side of the bed was heavier than you left. You oddly looked to your right, only to see a handsome, cute Baekhyun asleep next to you, making you smile because of how cute Baekhyun looked while sleeping, lips slightly pouted, one arm as pillow for him and the other hand holding yours softly. You couldn't help but feel happy to know that Baekhyun was not only the one who probably took you into this hospital, but also waited until you woke up to the point where he himself fell asleep, giggling at how cute Baekhyun was looking. 

   In an instant, you felt yourself softening to Baekhyun's warmness, remembering every single word that was sweet to Baekhyun you said as you also remembered the things he said to you that were just as sweet, or even more with a hint of cheesiness, as you then remembered that you never let Baekhyun explain to you his side. You were too stubborn and selfish that you only thought about yourself, not him. You grew sad to the fact that you never even let Baekhyun say a word to help you, you made him feel hurt because you trusted Yong Seo more than him, your own boyfriend lost to a deceiving, rude, and sabotaging old step-sister from the past. You soon felt a tear fall from your eye from how apologetic you were to Baekhyun, gently taking off a strand of hair that stood uncomfortable on Baekhyun's face, more and more tears falling from your eyes like rain on a cloudly day. 

   On cue, Baekhyun slowly awoke, your eyes widening as you never noticed you then started to play with Baekhyun's hair after taking a few strands off his face, immediately pulling back, Baekhyun stopping you by gently holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter