Hide and Seek

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   By the end of the school day, you were walking with Baekhyun out the school to meet up with the rest of the members. "Min Jung!" said the rest of the members when they saw you, you then said, "Annyeong~" smiling at them. Baekhyun put his arm around your shoulder lazily as he said, "Today's your day off your part time job~" Baekhyun delightfully said. Yep, throughout the month, the members convinced you in taking breaks off your part time job to have time for yourself and time for them too. Your days off were Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Today was fortunately Friday as the members said, "Baekhyun's today?" Baekhyun and you nodding in response. You've seen the members' houses throughout your time hanging out with them to find out Baekhyun's mansion was the largest. You also found out that there were only maids in every single one of their houses, their parents working off in another country while they stayed in Korea, in their mansions. 

  During the car ride, you sat with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, they wanted to sit next to you, leaving a dumbfounded and jealous Baekhyun. It was a good silence in your car ride, everyone deep in their thoughts. Baekhyun, thinking about your past, has a deep expression, his eyes furrowed while you, thinking about Baekhyun, how you told him everything in just one session, I trust him. I don't regret telling him my terrible past. You then looked out the window that Kyungsoo was sitting at as he then looked out with you, once in awhile he would ask you, "Pretty, right?" as he would brightly smile at you, making you do the same thing, agreeing. There was a stop light in the car ride, there was a car that was right next to your lane, it was what seems, an expensive car as the people inside looked familiar. Your eyes widened after seeing who was in there. Yong Seo, her mom, and your dad. They were smiling, laughing at a joke Yong Seo was telling. You felt your eyes slightly water, your smile turned into a frown, looking at the happy family that left you by yourself. The man who betrayed you. 

  Kyungsoo saw your eyes watering as he looked at you, "Y-yah, Min Jung-ah, gwenchana?!" he shook your shoulders, you were staring at them, it felt like time stopped as you felt a tear fall. You then heard other members call your name as you then saw your dad looked through the window of your car, same with the rest. They all saw you, Yong Seo, smirking, your dad, shocked, and your step-mom, giving you same disgusted look she gave you. All the members' attention going towards the car that were staring at you. Baekhyun knew who it was, he then asked Chanyeol to switch with him in seats, Chanyeol quickly getting off. The green light started, Baekhyun putting your head onto his chest, turning your head the other way, saying, "Ignore them, if they don't want you, we're keeping you. No matter what happens." as Baekhyun patted your head, softly. You then felt safe. You knew you were in the right hands, you then slowly smiled at Baekhyun's words, replying, "T-thank you." as he then said, "Thank you. For existing." The members smiling at Baekhyun's cheesiness but also how he got you cheered up in no time. 

  When you got to Baekhyun's mansion, you quickly got out, smiling to the members, "I'll feel better... If we play a game together?" the members immediately suggesting a hundred random games they thought of. Suho then said, "How about hide and seek? It'll be a good game with Baekhyun's huge mansion?" Suho then beaming. You and the rest agreed, saying, "Yeah, let's do that." You smiled, bright, I'm in the right hands. I'm safe. "Yah, Song Min Jung, you're smiling like a maniac, are you alright?" you then shook your head from blanking out and said, "O-oh, sorry, I was just thinking about what great friends I have around me," smililng towards everyone as they gladly smiled back, "We're glad to have a new person with us too. Now, rock paper scissors for the hiders and seeker. Winners are hiders the one who lost will be seeker." you nodded in response. "Rock, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter