I love him

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You tiredly woke up to your constantly ringing alarm, only have about four hours of sleep. You woke up at six and went to sleep at two because of studying with Baekhyun as the two of you were catching up to every lesson missed while just the presence of the two of you was also a distraction. You told Baekhyun that he didn't need to set an alarm and you'd wake him up as he protested until he finally agreed after negotiating. You quickly showered and got dress, making lunch that you and Baekhyun would share and breakfast the two of you can eat. After that, it was 6:35am, meaning it would be a great time to wake up Baekhyun. 

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, wake up~" you said in a firm voice, only to see an unfazed Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ah, we have school come on." you said once more, making Baekhyun closed eyes face you, causing you to soften to see eye bags. 

"Yah--" before you knew it, you were pulled down by Baekhyun as he pet your hair softly, your head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat and warmness radiating off him. 

"How about we stay today? I'm so tired..." Baekhyun said, sounding convincing. 

"No. We have to go, we didn't review for nothing today, we are not missing another lesson~" you said, stepping your foot down this time around, getting off Baekhyun's embrace and standing up, causing Baekhyun's eyes to flutter open, showing his brown orbs that could melt anyone at his gaze. 

"Aigoo. Whatever, at least I tried. I'll go change now." Baekhyun said, pouting. 

   When Baekhyun was gone, you left to grab your sneakers to wear, putting them on when you got downstairs as you waited for Baekhyun to head to the kitchen. 

"I'm back!" Baekhyun said excitedly, suddenly in the kitchen. 

"I have our lunch... Eat so we can go, okay?" you said, looking at him who only gave an amazed grin. 

"You'd be the best wife ever--" 

"Yah, why are you thinking about that now? We're still in high school~" you said, staring at him. 

"It's not as bad as me talking about when we actually make babies together, I mean our genetics would make the best babies--" 

"Yah!!" you said louder, staring at him as your blush was creeping up more and more, causing Baekhyun to give a confident smirk. 

   After the two of you ate, the two of you began to walk to school, Baekhyun telling the members that they didn't have to drive the two of you anymore since they were already carrying five people. 

"They actually would let us walk?" you said, shocked. 

"Yeah... well, kind of." Baekhyun began, looking around casually. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" you replied, eyes widening. 

"Okay okay... So I was all like 'hey guys I want to spend time with Min Jung so we're walking together to school now, you don't have to drive us anymore' but they took it great and let us walk together... That... doesn't bother you, right?" Baekhyun answered, looking at you with a gaze that could kill. 

"It doesn't anymore since you were honest." you muttered, continuing a quiet, peaceful, and comfortable walk with Baekhyun even with the silence. 

   When the two of you got to school, it was like all the students in your school genuinely did not care that both you and Baekhyun were dating. Then again, Baekhyun knew that he made it clear that fangirls should stay away from during your time off while Yong Seo also contributed by her bluffs that were confirmed lies. 

"Yah, how does Yong Seo still walk around school like that? She thinks she so great but Min Jung just stepped on the pride she had left inside her... I pity her existence." whispered a student as Yong Seo was walking around with Hee Young and Seo Yoo who stayed quiet. 

   After what was found to be very controversial in your school about Yong Seo, no one seems to favor Yong Seo anymore seeing what she can be capable of with the power that the students allowed her to obtain. Students no longer cared whether or not Yong Seo would hear their criticism after the news that you owned Yong Seo spread like wildfire when a student recorded the two of you yesterday, publishing it online for anyone to see. Heeyoung and Seo Yoo seem to get the clue that Yong Seo was slowly becoming the one that was on the losing end of the school, meaning it was time to leave her. 

"Yah, Kim. Yong. Seo." said Yiji in her high pitched voice, causing Yong Seo to look back, turning her angry frown into a fake smile. 

"What is it now, Yiji?" Yong Seo said, gritting her teeth. 

"Me and the rest of the girls... let's just say... we're done with you." Yiji replied, staring at her nails as she gave a glance up to Yong Seo who had her eyes widened. 

"W-what?!" yelled Yong Seo, causing an immediate crowd to form in the school while you and Baekhyun were walking as the two of you were squishing through the crowd hearing Yiji and Yong Seo, getting to the front as you can see a bunch of cameras recording the two. 

"I said that I'm done with you. You know, you really did went too far, Baekhyun oppa never deserved that, it's all your fault Min Jung was ran over, wasn't it? Tch, whatever, you two are the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter