Spending Time with Him

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You woke up in the early morning at 6am. You hurried up to get ready, as you then checked your phone that read the time, 6:55am. You no longer made lunch for school anymore, you felt eating was harder at school because of facing the people you hate the most, the people you really did wish never showed up in your life so you could say without hesitation you never knew them. Instead, you had to face them, days like these felt almost as hard as back then, living on your own, no friends, no relatives, no one to trust and hold. Now, you were lucky enough to have someone that cares about you more than anything else in the world, as you were also happy to find your true and only love, or at least, get to be with him now. You sighed, as you were exiting the door at about 7am after a good thought about your life that took a twist throughout high school, finals were only weeks away as you knew right now your priority must be studying. You looked around your tiny apartment to check if you missed anything, finally getting out of your apartment room, locking it and then walking out the door of the apartment building. You were walking until you see a car park in front of you, you stared towards the car curiously, seeing the person driving was Suho. "Junmyeon?" you said curiously towards him, Suho just gladly smiled assuringly, "I see you and Baekhyun are going out. He's in here too, come in." Suho winking towards you as you turned pink over Suho finding out that you and Baekhyun were finally going out. You sat in the back of the car, the edge or window seat. You see Baekhyun waiting there, smiling towards you happily, "Annyeong Min Jung-ah~" Baekhyun said happily while you close the car door. You waved and smiled back as the members chuckled at Baekhyun's starstruck face at you as if you were an idol. You caught Baekhyun staring as you looked at him, "Hey, if you keep looking at me like that I might melt to death," you said jokingly as Baekhyun grinned, "The only way you'll be melting is by my grasp towards you~" as he put his hand on yours, interlacing them. You can hear the groans of the members from Baekhyun's cheesiness, as you happily giggled, amused by Baekhyun and the members. 

   Finally, you got to school as the members let you walk out first, not knowing that after you left, Baekhyun came out the car too, quickly interlacing your hand with his, making you look at the owner of the warm hand interlaced with yours. Your eyes widened to see Baekhyun, winking towards you assuringly, dragging you pass the whole crowd of fangirls that were screaming, soon turning into gasps of shock and shrieks of anger, gossiping, and dirty eyes. You looked towards the girls that were glaring at you as you were holding hands with Baekhyun, you tried to let go of the grasp between Baekhyun but Baekhyun wouldn't let you as he said in a loud, firm voice. "Everyone!" everyone in the whole school crowding towards Baekhyun, even males at school did too, Baekhyun really isn't a person to speak his words in front of anyone. "I need you to know that if you mess with her," as Baekhyun then took his hand off yours and s his arms around your waist, pulling you towards him, hearing a bunch of gasps from what he did, "You mess with me too. My girlfriend doesn't want to have people looking at her like she's some lowlife loser. Don't you dare even touch a finger on her or you're dead to me. Got it?" seeing what seems like millions of head bobbing their heads back and forth. In the corner of your eye, you can see five figures in the corner of the school, darkly glaring towards you as if they were plotting something so unimaginable, you knew who they were, Yiji, Seo Yoo, Hee Young, Dongjun, and Yong Seo. You looked away as if nothing happened, following the direction Baekhyun was headed towards. 

   While Yong Seo was talking to Yiji and Seo Yoo as finally Hee Young, and her new boyfriend Dongjun were heading their way together, holding hands as Hee Young gave a giggle and did her best aegyo. Dongjun then said, "Sorry we're late. We had a few errands to run that..." as Hee Young looked away with her gaze, Dongjun smirking, "Couldn't wait. I guess you can say that." Yong Seo laughed, noticing how Hee Young's walking was a bit staggered, Yong Seo thinking, she's like everyone in this school, you find a boyfriend and the thing you thought would be the smartest would be sleeping with him before you break up. Tch. I can't wait until she's the dog of the school after Min Jung is gone. Yiji smiled, "No problem! Now, let's discuss our plans?" said Yiji,  the girls and Dongjun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter