Going out with Baekhyun

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You woke up to have your eyes getting hit by the bright rays of the sun coming from your window as you looked around the room. You were not used to your surroundings yet, feeling uncomfortable as you slowly looked over to your right where there was a clock. It read 9:30am, slowly getting out of bed as you found out the time, ready to adventure off yourself. Today was a Sunday, remembering all the work that would stress you out once more tomorrow. When you were walking down the stairs, you were deep in thought as you tripped on a step, falling all the way down after. 

"Ow!" you said in a low voice. 

   Staring at your forearm, you saw blood coming out through it, making your eyes widen. When you were pulling up your sleeve a little bit more to look at the wound that was midway through your forearm, you noticed that there was a 2 inch scab on your arm. Staring at it closely, your brain didn't know where this came from as the more you were thinking, the more it hurt. Soon enough, the pain erupted once more on your head as you cupped it closely and tightly in pure agony. 

"I-It hurts!!!!!" you yelled in pure pain, not able to hold it back. 

   As soon as you said that, a running figure came over to you, hugging you as you noticed it was Baekhyun. He closely stared at you cupping your head and looking at your wound, worried as he held you while telling you soothing words. Midway through the pain, you began to remember someone, making your eyebrows furrow, wondering. You then remembered all your childhood memories of you getting beat up and your own parents abandoning you, the history was replaying. 

   Before you knew it, you were shedding tears terribly from both pain physically and emotionally, it was like you were fighting with yourself. Baekhyun began to softly wipe your tears and embrace you more tight, slightly helping you. After a one minute nostalgia trip in rememembering your past, your eyes widened, the pain slowly disapearing, making your eyes open as they were slightly red from crying. 

"I keep making you come to me because of my own pain... I'm really--" 

"Don't apologize. I'll always be here for you, okay? A-are you getting your memories back?" said Baekhyun softly, staring into your eyes. 

"Y-yes... I remember.. Y-Yong Seo... and my parents..." your heart was racing fast from the eye contact between you and Baekhyun, looking away quickly. 

"That's great that your remembering things. Tell me when you remembe m-- I mean everything." said Baekhyun awkwardly, scratching his head. 

"Okay..." you said suspiciously, the two of you both getting up. 

   After the problem was resolved, Baekhyun cleaned the new wound you got from falling off the stairs as he would talk to you about random things, as if he wanted you to remember something, something you couldn't put your finger on exactly. 

"Hey, we're going out today, go take a shower and we'll go out." said Baekhyun casually, hands in his pockets. 

"Where?" you asked curiously, staring at him oddly. 

"Surprise. Go change now so we can hurry up and go, okay?" said Baekhyun, giving a tiny shove for you to go off. 

   After showering and changing, you left with Baekhyun by walking off to wherever he was taking you as a "surprise." When the two of you arrived, you read the title of the place you guys were going in. 

"T-times Square?" you said, looking back down while Baekhyun gave you a gentle look. 

"Yeah, jjang! The surprise is here. Now let's go in and get stuff for you to wear, your clothes were so old, you need new ones now." said Baekhyun. 

"B-but... I like them and clothes are too expensive nowadays, I need to save more money--" you were going to continue but Baekhyun gave a firm hold of your hand and dragged you into the mall. 

   You froze from protesting Baekhyun when he dragged you about 30 feet into the huge mall. Your jaw dropped to see all the stores, people, trends able to be bought, fan merchandise, and food that looked extremely delicious. Looking around in awe, it made Baekhyun chuckle from how shocked you were to see such beautiful view.

"You haven't eaten yet. Let's go to the food court and eat some bibimbap." said Baekhyun happily, walking with you to the food court. 

"Wow..." you said, shocked at how many food stands settled in the food court, Baekhyun guiding you over to the area to buy bibimbap, looking at the price. 

"I'm full already by staring at the price Baekhyun, I don't--" 

"It's okay. We can share if you really feel like eating something someone bought for you is a crime," said Baekhyun sarcastically. 

   Before you could begin to protest, Baekhyun already bought the bibimbap, asking for two bottles of water too. After awhile, Baekhyun was heading over to the table the two of you sat in with the medium bowl of bibimbap, making your mouth water from how hungry you were adding on to how good the food was smelling and how delicious it looked. 

"Eat. Don't stare at the food, just eat, you haven't eaten yet." said Baekhyun.

"A-ah... Okay." you said awkwardly, grabbing your spoon while Baekhyun was mixing the rice together and the egg too. You took a spoonful and ate it, the rice was amazing mixed with all the ingredients added, as you and Baekhyun could not stop eating the food together until it ran out. The two of you stared at each other, almost full from the bibimbap. 

"I'm not too full, let's go get something sweet and we'll head off to anywhere~" said Baekhyun, grinning at you as you only smiled at him. 

"Are you sure? We can look around now--" 

"I really want Hoeddeok. Let's share one again~" said Baekhyun, grinning like a child, making you smile. 

   The two of you went to the area where the lady was creating fresh sweet syrupy pancakes, or hoeddeok, as he asked for one. The lady smiled, Baekhyun paying the money for the delicious treat as the two of you stood there next to the area, looking at the sweet treat. 

"Bite." said Baekhyun, putting the hoeddeok on your lip, forcing you to bite into it. 

"You didn't have to do that~" you said, munching on the pancake. 

"Whatever~" said Baekhyun, giving a generous bite into the sweet pancake too, smiling widely. 

"Here eat it again." said Baekhyun, making your slightly suspicious, about to eat from the other side from where he bit it from. 

   Before you could bite into the pancake, Baekhyun flipped the pancake to where he bit it from and made you also eat it, making you shocked as you chewed slowly. 

"We just had an indirect kiss!" said Baekhyun, proud as ever. 

You felt yourself growing red from Baekhyun's word, glaring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter