Understanding You

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     As days gone by, you and the members of EXO-K grew closer and closer, your liking for Baekhyun then bloomed to what seems... Love. You don't know how it happened, but the more you smiled with Baekhyun, the more your heart raced as time passed by. Though time passed by, it has been month now since you've been around EXO-K, you seemingly hang out with them everyday, only smiling towards them when they're around. As usual, you were walking with EXO-K. Of course you were beside Baekhyun, you were the closest with him. You were walking, hearing fangirls screaming for EXO-K, they seemed to find it normal nowadays to see you walking with them, they just keep thinking they pitied you and let you stay as they started tos top caring after that. You waved goodbye to the members as you walked into your first period class with Baekhyun, same seat as always with him. He smiled as you both had a small chat together until you both heard the bell ring, all the students running in as your teacher came in last. 

  "Attention students, we have a new transfer student. Please come in." as you heard the footsteps of a girl, walking in, smiling. Your eyes widened, the boys in your class fanboying over the new girl. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Yong Seo. Nice to meet you." She was scanning the room as her eyes landed on you, smirking. "Miss Young Seo, please take a seat next to Min Young, Min Young, please raise your hand." Minyoung, the girl sitting in front of you and Baekhyun, raised her hand. You see Baekhyun remembering who she was as his hands were tightly balled into fist, turning yellow. You softly touched his fists as they slowly let go, Yong Seo walking to her seat. Yong Seo then greet Min Young, looking back to you and Baekhyun. "Nice to meet you again... Min Jung. I wish the guy next to you knew who he was talking to, maybe then he'll come to me after." Yong Seo said, smirking and looking back. You felt your blood boil but kept the same straight face as always as you can see the look of worry in Baekhyun's orbs. You mouthed to him, "I'm okay," as your teacher began her lesson. 

  Lunch time passed by, you already knew you had two classes with Yong Seo before lunch by then. You sighed, walking with Chanyeol and Jongin, you had English with them, the period before lunch. You then walked over to your tree, waving goodbye to Chanyeol and Jongin since they eat in the cafeteria rather than gather around you in a tiny spot under a tree, you only ate with Baekhyun at lunch and you talked to the members on text or when you go out and mostly after school too. You slightly giggled thinking about how dumb you guys would look but it would st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter