Moving in with Baekhyun?

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Simple. Come move into my house and we'll start from there." said Baekhyun, giving a smirk. 

   Staring at Baekhyun, you feel the warmth inside your heart, your heart fluttering from Baekhyun's actions. You only stared for a few seconds until you finally made your decision. 

"Okay. But, once I find out enough, I'm out of there... Wait, my part time job..." you said, your eyebrows furrowed, about to run out the bed of the hospital. 

"No. It's okay. Since you're living in my house for the time being, you'll have to know that you don't need to pay me back... yet. Once you get your memory back, that will be your payment." said Baekhyun to you, trying to be as calm and collected as possible. 

"I want to work and pay back for living at your house, it's not right at all not to pay someone." you protested, stubborn. 

"You can, but not right now. You're in the hospital and you still need to stay longer." Baekhyun said firmly, the room silent after his words. 

   Jiwoo and Dahyun only gave glances to the members, the members doing the exact same. They felt bad for Baekhyun as they could both tell that Baekhyun was trying his best not to break down, concealing it with confidence for you. They can tell that his orbs portrayed depression, as if there was no life in them, the confident smirk, smile, and expressionless face all readable enough to tell he was like a lost child, scared. 

"Well, I'll go get Min Jungie's stuff and take it your house, keys Baek?" said Chanyeol, Baekhyun immediately throwing his keys to Chanyeol as he left. 

"H-how long have I been unconcious?" you said, curious. 

"About a week or so. You were in a short coma from the damage you got from the... car crash." said Dahyun, saying the words "car crash" quieter than the rest of her sentence. 

"I missed school?" you said, massaging your temples in stress. 

"No worries, you'll be able to collect notes and everything. Afterall, you have this guy." Jiwoo said, pointing to Baekhyun who stared at you. 

Giving a glance to Baekhyun, you gave a slight nod to Jiwoo but corrected him. 

"But wouldn't it be the members? I don't really remember Baekhyun so well..." you said, not knowing how much it hurt Baekhyun once you said those words so easily. 

   Before things got out of hand, you talked with the people left in the room until you fell asleep again, feeling tired. Once you woke up, it probably was about an hour later as you only saw Baekhyun in the room. This time, he was also asleep, you saw his messy ruffled hair, large eye bags, the frown he had, and the tiredness that overall showed through Baekhyun. You thought he was handsome, but then again everyone else did in your school. Brushing the hairs that hit Baekhyun's eyes, you softened as you began to grow curious to the background you and Baekhyun had together. 

"P-please remember Min Jung-ah, I miss you..." said Baekhyun in his sleep, his eyebrows furrowing, frown deepening. 

"It was a mistake to disreguard your feelings... I really do love you, I was just so caught up in what I saw what you were doing." said Baekhyun once more, this time you saw a tear that fell from Baekhyun's eye. 

   Your face scrunched up in deep thought as you felt a large pain in your head, holding it as you loudly groaned in the pain that hit you suddenly. Baekhyun softly woke up to see you holding your head in pain. 

"M-min Jung-ah, gwenchana?!" yelled Baekhyun, holding you so you wouldn't move so much. 

"I-It hurts!" you yelled as Baekhyun was holding you with his arms this time as the pain began to decrease little by little, gradually. 

   You weren't sure but when Baekhyun embraced you, you began to remember memories that were vivid and brief inside your head, about a stranger. You couldn't see the stranger but you saw great memories, your face was bright and happy. When Baekhyun hugged you, it felt the same as how you remembered in a vivid memory through the pain, unsure. 

"Are you okay now? S-should I call--" 

"No. I'm fine. Thanks." you said awkwardly, getting off Baekhyun's embrace slowly. 

   Baekhyun told you that he'll tell the doctors the encounter, walking out of the room, leaving you alone by yourself in the white walls of the hospital room, where you only stared blankly ahead. 

"Do you know why her head was hurting, doctor?" Baekhyun quickly said, the doctor deep in thought. 

"She could be either be remembering something or it could be from the pain she experienced during the car crash and she's remembering the pain through her brain, feeling it once more. The only way you can find out is if she can tell you." said the doctor, Baekhyun bowing to him as he ran back into your room of the hospital. 

   Your gaze turned to the opening door as it creaked loudly, Baekhyun softly apologizing for the noise, nodding at him. He slowly walked over to you, making you feel suspicious to what was happening. 

"What did the doctor tell you?" you said. 

"He told me that... You could be remembering something you forgot or your remembering the pain of the car crash... He said only you can know which one it was." Baekhyun replied softly. 

"I-It was... I think I remembered something." you said, Baekhyun turning his gaze to look at you, eyes widened. 

"When you... hugged me... It felt the same way as someone I can't remember. The person I couldn't remember, he made me feel so... Happy and bright. But I don't know who it is..." you said, scratching your head in deep thought. 

"It's m--" Baekhyun was about to finish what he said until he stopped, making you look at him, questioning him. 

"What's wrong? It's what?" you uttered to Baekhyun, shaking his head. 

"Nothing." replied Baekhyun. 

~ Flash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter