What should I do?

We are meant to be

Sehun woke up sitting on his couch, Lu standing right infront of him. "Good morning," Sehun mumbled and rubbed Lu's head. Lu looked at him with a weird face. Sehun didn't know what did Lu want. Lu ran to the door and knock on it with his hoof. Sehun was thinking for a while. "Ah...I forgot... Deers also need to pee," Sehun laughed, stood up and opened the door for Lu. Lu went out and hid behind a tree. After a few seconds he came back with a smile on his cute face. Sehun chuckled. He closed the door and went to the kitchen being followed by Lu. "I guess i will have to buy some special food for you but for now you just have to eat these cereals again," Sehun said while putting a bowl of cereals infront of Lu. Lu nodded his head and started eating his breakfast. Sehun petted Lu's back and whispered: "You are so cute." Lu whined softly and Sehun smiled. "Oh i nearly forgot! I have to go to work," Sehun jumped up suddenly and left Lu in the kitchen alone and upset. After a few minutes Sehun came back to the kitchen fully clothed in his work clothes, with his little suitcase which he often takes to work in his hand and said: "Lu, i am going to work. Be good, okay? Don't ruin my precious house. Hun will be back soon, don't worry." Lu nodded and came closer to Sehun. He rubbed his head softly at Sehun's leg. Sehun smiled, patted Lu's head and then walked out of the house. Lu was alone now.

"Aaah finally," Lu said while stretching his back and sitting comfortably on the sofa. Yes, Lu transformed into his human self. Lu has that kind of a super power. He can change himself into a deer. He was living as a deer already for 3 years. Until now. Lu felt so thankful to Sehun that he saved him. Lu was outside attacked by a dog and his leg was bleeding. He didn't expect anyone to take him home. Who would? Hm...maybe Sehun. Lu was really surprised by Sehun's action. But he finds Sehun quite cute. He took really good care of him.

Lu rubbed his leg. "It hurts," he whispered. He had a big bruise on his injured leg. It was really painful but Lu was a manly man and he survived.

"I guess i should look through this house," Lu said as he stood up and slowly walked into some room. Lu was sure that it's Sehun's bedroom. The bed looked so comfortable so Lu laid down on it. He really missed the feeling of a soft bed under him. He was always sleeping on the cold grass outside before. He covered himself with Sehun's light blue soft blanket. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

He woke up when he heard a sound of keys opening the door. "I am home!" Sehun shouted. Lu came to the living room slowly while knocking on the floor with his hooves. "Here you are," Sehun smiled and patted Lu's head. "I missed you," Sehun said and Lu looked at him with his big eyes. Sehun giggled and sat down on the couch. "I am so tired," he whispered and tapped on a place near him. Lu sat up right where Sehun tapped and put his little head on Sehun's lap like yesterday. Sehun was petting Lu's head while humming some song. Lu looked up at him. Sehun was really a good-looking guy. His eyes were shining and his jawline was sharp and his lips looked so soft and pretty. He also had a good-formed body. He was really tall and thin. Sehun looked like a model.

"Lu?" Sehun asked quietly. His respond was just Lu's look to his eyes. "If you would be a human then i guess we would be best friends," Sehun said while smiling. But then his smile disappeared. "But you are an animal," Sehun said and tears started to form in his eyes. "I have always thought that i am happy, that i don't need friends. But for real i was never happy. No one ever hugged me or told me that he likes me. I feel like someone who is not needed in this world. I feel like there is no one who understands me," Sehun told and started to cry. Lu was looking at Sehun with a sad facial expression. Lu wanted to hug him but he couldn't. He couldn't reveal himself. So Lu just rubbed his head to Sehun's leg and petted his shoulder with his hoof. Sehun smiled. "I never thought that a deer would understand me," he said and caught Lu's hoof. "Thank you," Sehun said and closed his eyes. Lu smiled and stared at his owner for a while. He knew that Sehun was sad and he wanted to help him...so much. But he couldn't because Sehun would be just even more upset finding out that his little deer is a person. Lu didn't know what to do.

He waited for his owner to fall asleep and then transformed into a person. He borrowed some of Sehun's clothes and went out for a walk. It was dark and the moon was so bright. Lu sat on a bench in the nearest park and closed his eyes for a while. He was thinking about if his life would be better if he was a person instead of a deer. Lu was confused. Would Sehun accept him as a friend if he would show him his human self? He just didn't know. Sehun seems as a really kind person. But Sehun said about himself that he is mostly mean and rude. Lu thought that Sehun is just alone. That's why he acts like a bad person. Maybe because no one wanted to talk to him. Maybe the other people thought he is different. Lu knows how it feels. He himself is different. People were always bad to him - if he was a human or a deer - it didn't matter. People just didn't like him. Maybe that's why he lived as a deer because he wanted to hide from the people.

Lu hid his face in his hands and began to cry. His life is quite unfair. He wants to leave this horrible world. He wants to die. But something is forcing him to not do it. Maybe it's...Sehun?

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry guys this is just so horrible xD lol xD i know this chapter was kinda short too...mian :3 but really...who would just take a deer to his home? I am crazy xD

Anyways... Thanks for reading :3 💖 i hope u enjoyed it :3 look forward to the next chapters 💖 thank u ~ 😘