Shopping and a...surprise?

We are meant to be

Sehun was walking to the nearest shop centre with Luhan following him. He caught Luhan's hand and went in. They went into the clothes shop and started searching through all of the clothes. Luhan was looking through some casual ordinary clothes meanwhile Sehun was in the area of expensive clothes. Luhan came to him and said: "Sehun-ah, this is so expensive. Remember you don't have work?" Sehun just smiled and looked at him. "It's okay, Lu. I want to buy you something awesome and i don't care about the price," Sehun said and slightly tapped Luhan's shoulder. Luhan blushed and shook his head. "No, no, no, i can't take that," he said. Sehun giggled and continued in searching. Luhan sighed. Sehun took some ripped jeans and showed it to Luhan. "Do you like it?" he asked. Luhan nodded with a big smile. "I will buy it for you," Sehun said and gave the pants to Luhan to hold it. He searched through all of the clothes and chose a lot of t-shirts and shirts.

Luhan took it and went to the fitting room to try it on. He tried on the jeans at first. He went out of the fitting room to show himself to Sehun. Sehun widened his eyes. "Wow, these are awesome on you," he said and blushed. Luhan smiled and nodded as a thankful gesture. He again closed himself in the fitting room and tried on one of the shirts. He went out and Sehun smiled. "Lu, you look perfect in everything," he said, "you don't have to try the others. I am gonna buy it."

Luhan went back to the fitting room and changed into his clothes. Sehun took all the new clothes and went to pay for it. When he bought it, they went out of the shop.

"Lu, let's go get some bubble tea," Sehun shouted in happiness and caught Luhan's hand. He was pulling him to the bubble tea shop. Sehun bought bubbles to both of them. He sipped from it. "Delicious. My favorite drink," Sehun said and smiled. Luhan was looking at the bubble tea and thinking. He had never drank a bubble tea before. He tasted it. His eyes widened and he started to drink it fastly. "It's awesome," Luhan said and continued in drinking. Sehun chuckled. "Lu, let's go to another shop," he said and caught Luhan around his shoulders. Luhan shook his head. "Sehun-ah, buy me another bubble. I finished it already. Please," he said and looked at Sehun with his puppy (or should i say deer?) eyes. Sehun smiled and nodded. He bought Luhan another bubble tea. Luhan's happiness in his eyes meant everything for Sehun. Luhan is becoming his whole world now.

When Luhan finished his bubble tea, they went to a few of another shops and bought a lot of stuff. "Sehun-ah?" "Yea?" "I need to pee," Luhan said as he looked at Sehun. "Okay, the toilets are that way," Sehun said and led Luhan to the restroom. Luhan went to the toilet cabin but then suddenly he started to feel really weird. What's happening? - he thought. He started to look around and saw his...hooves? No, no, this can't be true. What happened? - he was thinking. He tried to change into his human self but it didn't work. What? - he was confused. What should I do now? - Luhan kept on thinking. How could this happen? Is there a possibility that he changed into a deer forever? No, that's impossible or at least Luhan hoped that it's impossible. But still...why did he change? "Lu, are you okay?" Sehun asked from behind the door. Luhan knocked on the door with his hoof. Sehun slowly opened the door. "Lu-Luhan?" he froze. "What happend Lu? Why did you change? Can you change back?" Sehun was asking totally upset and confused. Luhan shook his head. "What?" Sehun screamed. "Oh ok ok, i need to calm down," Sehun talked to himself. "Come here," he told Lu, took him on his arms and put him under his jacket slightly. "We need to get out of here," he said and went out of the restroom and made sure that noone saw them. Sehun was walking quickly out of the building. He thought that it's okay and nobody saw them but suddenly he heard a loud scream: "Hey, why do you have that deer?"

 

 

 

A/N: annyeong ~ i am really sorry for updating quite late... And this chapter is soooooo short... But my school started again after holiday and i am so busy... Mian :3 But anyways thank u so much for reading :3 please comment and subscribe :3 love u guys ~~~