Kiss

We are meant to be

Luhan's eyes widened. He pushed Sehun away and stood up. Then he ran away from the room. "Luhan!" Sehun shouted as he stood up and ran after him. Luhan sat on the couch and hid his face in his hands. Sehun came closer to him and said: "I am sorry, Lu." Luhan stood up and threw his arms around Sehun's neck. "Don't be sorry. I am the one who should be sorry. I was just shocked. But, Sehun, i realised that i love you. I love you so much and you are the one and only person i think about. You are my everything, Sehun-ah," Luhan said as he hugged Sehun and tears started to fall from his eyes. Sehun smiled and petted Luhan's head softly. "Luhan hyung, i love you too. You are my everything," Sehun said and broke the hug. He leaned closer to Luhan and gave him a kiss on the lips. This time Luhan returned the kiss and shoved his hands to Sehun's hair. Sehun smirked in the kiss and hugged Luhan's waist. Luhan softly bit Sehun's lower lip and ran his hands down Sehun's back. They parted breathlessly, both smiling at eachother. Sehun petted Luhan's cheek and pecked his lips again. Luhan hugged him and whispered: "I love you." Sehun giggled. "You're so cute," Hun said and pinched Luhan's cheek. Luhan laughed.

They both sat on the couch while holding hands. Sehun was still smiling stupidly and Luhan was giggling at how stupid Sehun looked. It was quite awkward for both of them so they just sat there enjoying eachother's presence. Luhan spoke up first: "I am quite thankful to you because you did the first step. It's weird to thank someone just because he kissed you but... Thanks. I wouldn't be able to tell you that i love you without that." Sehun smiled: "I don't even know where did i find the courage to kiss you but i am happy for it." Luhan turned his head to face Sehun. "Sehun-ah, you are the cutest person in the world," Luhan said cutely and poked Sehun's nose. Sehun found it super cute so he giggled and hugged Luhan around his shoulders.

Suddenly, Luhan took a pillow which was lying near him and hit Sehun with it while he screamed: "Pillow fight!" Sehun laughed and took another pillow softly hitting Luhan with it. Luhan stood up still hitting Sehun with the pink pillow while laughing. Sehun was defending himself. Then Luhan accidentally tripped and fell on the top of Sehun. Sehun caught Luhan tightly and smiled at him. Luhan looked surprised at first but then he smiled back at Sehun. Sehun looked into his eyes and slowly moved his face closer to Luhan's. Their lips met in a quick kiss. Sehun Luhan's hair and gave him a peck on his forehead. Luhan laid his head on Sehun's chest. Lu closed his eyes and while he was feeling Sehun's heartbeat he slowly fell asleep.

Sehun was still slightly Luhan's hair and thinking about what happened today. Seems like they are a couple now. Sehun smiled for himself. He is so lucky to have Luhan. Sehun hugged Luhan around his waist and sank his face to Luhan's fluffy hair. Sehun was even more than happy in this moment. This is everything he has ever wanted. He closed his eyes and pressed Luhan closer to him. After a short while Sehun was far away in his dreamland.

 

 

 

A/N: i am soooo sorry again for not updating earlier :3 i guess this chapter is just too fluffy xD i am so horrible xD i don't even know what i am writing anymore xD i hope that i will add the next chapter soon :3 please comment and subscribe 😘 thank you so much ~