Morning

We are meant to be

It was past ten and Sehun was really tired from tidying up the whole house. Luhan said that he likes when everything is clean so Sehun cleaned everything up just because he wanted Luhan to stay. Sehun sat down on the couch, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. Luhan sighed. "Sehun, i didn't tell you to do all of these just because of me," Luhan said as he sat beside Sehun. Sehun just gave him a warm smile and said: "It's okay, Luhan. This house needed some clean up though." Luhan smiled too because Sehun was so cute. "You should go to sleep, Sehun-ah," Luhan said as he tapped Sehun's shoulder. Sehun nodded. "You should sleep too. Just go to my room and sleep on my bed. I will stay here on the couch," he said and took a pillow which was laying beside him to his arms. Luhan furrowed his eyebrow. "No, Sehun, you will sleep in your room," he said, caught Sehun's hand and stood him up. "Then i guess we should share my bed," Sehun said and slightly blushed. Luhan blushed too. Sehun took Luhan's hand and pulled him to his room even though Luhan was still complaining. Sehun shut the door on his room behind them and laid down on the half of the bed immediately leaving the other half for Luhan. Luhan slowly came closer to the bed and sat down. He regretted that he accepted even staying at Sehun's house. It was just too awkward. He laid down slowly turning his back to Sehun. Sehun chuckled as he saw Luhan blushing even though it was really dark in the room. Sehun was looking at Luhan's fluffy hair spread over the pillow for a while but then he fell asleep.

---------

Sehun woke up. He was expecting Luhan sleeping beside him but there was nobody. Sehun stood up and rubbed his eyes. He went to the kitchen and saw Luhan standing near the cooker and doing breakfast. Sehun smiled. Luhan had his earphones on and he was singing some song softly. Sehun just sat down on a chair and listened to Luhan's angelic voice. Then Luhan turned around and saw Sehun sitting there and smiling. Luhan immediately stopped singing and put his earphones away. "Good morning," Sehun said as he stood up and went closer to Luhan. "Good morning," Luhan said and smiled nervously. "What are you doing for breakfast, Lu?" Sehun asked. "Just some omelette," Luhan showed Sehun his own-made food. Sehun smiled. "It smells perfect," he said and petted Luhan's head. Luhan blushed. Then he put a piece of the omelette on a plate and gave it to Sehun. "Here, taste it," he said. Sehun took a fork and tasted the food. His eyes widened in surprise. "Wow, Lu, it'sh aweshome," he said with full mouth. Luhan laughed. "Why are you laugshing, Luhan hyung?" Sehun said with a curious face. "Sehun-ah, don't speak with full mouth. You sound really funny," Luhan giggled and pinched Sehun's nose. Sehun found Luhan's action super cute so he pinched his cheek. Luhan blushed. Sehun chuckled but then he started to choke on his food. "Sehun-ah, are you alright?" Luhan asked and he softly hit Sehun to his back. Sehun kept on coughing. Luhan quickly gave him a glass of water. Sehun drank it and the cough finally stopped. "Thanks, Lu," Sehun said as he smiled at Luhan. Luhan hugged him. "Don't do this to me. I was scared," he said and ran his fingers through Sehun's messy hair. Sehun smiled even wider. "Hyung?" Sehun asked when they broke the hug. Luhan looked at him. "Can we go shopping together today?" Sehun looked back at Luhan. Luhan nodded happily. Sehun smiled and ruffled Luhan's fluffy hair. "I am going to wash up," Sehun said as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, combed his hair and smiled at himself in the mirror. He was really happy. Luhan made him happy. Sehun went to his room and searched through his wardrobe for some pretty clothes to wear. He found a simple black t-shirt and really tight black pants. He put it on his bed. He took his tracksuit off when suddenly the door opened. "Sehun, I-," Luhan stopped talking when he saw Sehun and shut the door on the room. Sehun started to laugh. Luhan was standing behind the door and blushing. Sehun fell on his bed from laughing so hard.

Luhan hit the door. "Hey, why are you laughing?" he said and opened the door again. Then he saw Sehun laying on the bed and giggling. Luhan smiled. He came closer to Sehun and tickled his leg. Sehun laughed even more. Luhan laid on the top of Sehun and tickled him everywhere. Sehun was giggling and Luhan was smiling at Sehun's reactions. Suddenly Luhan stopped and Sehun looked at him. They were looking at each other for a while. Then Luhan stood up from the bed and said: "Ehm...Sorry." Sehun smiled. "We should change our clothes and go outside," he said and stood up too. Then he came to his wardrobe and searched through his clothes. He found a pink t-shirt and jeans and gave it to Luhan. Luhan widened his eyes as he took the clothes from Sehun. Sehun put his pants on and took the shirt he had off. Then he put on the new shirt. He raised his head and saw Luhan staring at him with opened mouth. Sehun chuckled. Luhan came back to his senses when Sehun waved his hand infront of him. He smiled and took the clothes which Sehun gave him and quickly ran away from the room.

He locked himself in the bathroom. Luhan felt really weird. He didn't know what he should think about his own feelings. He kind of started to like Sehun. He woke up from his thinking and changed into the Sehun's clothes. Then he went out of the bathroom.

Sehun was waiting for him near the door. "Let's go," Sehun said as he opened the door. Luhan went out through it and Sehun shut the door and locked it behind them.

 

 

 

A/N: hi guys ~ i am really sorry for this really fluffy and short chapter...again xD anyways thanks for reading :3 and please comment and subscribe ^^ i would really appreciate that :3 thank u~~~