Headache

We are meant to be

Luhan woke up and slowly opened his eyes. His eyesight was quite blurry because he has just woken up. So he rubbed his eyes and the first thing he saw was Sehun's face right infront of his. He his arm out to reach Sehun's cute pale face. When his cold fingers nearly touched Sehun's hot skin, Sehun's eyes swung open and a weird grin formed on his face. Luhan jumped off the couch and fell on the cold floor. "Lu, are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly as he reached his arm out to help Luhan stand up. Luhan just nodded slightly and blushed. Sehun chuckled and petted Luhan's head with his warm fingers. Luhan shivered from the touch and quickly covered himself with the blanket. Sehun looked at him with a curious face and asked: "Are you cold?" Luhan nodded and tightened the grip onto the blanket. "Awww, Luhan," Sehun whined softly and shoved Luhan close to him. "I hope you won't get sick," Hun said and ran his fingers through Luhan's messy hair.

"Let's make some breakfast. I am sooooooo hungry," Sehun said and slowly stood up from the couch. Luhan stood up too and wanted to follow Sehun to the kitchen. But suddenly a hard pound hit inside of Luhan's head and he fell back on the couch. "Ouch," Lu whined as he rubbed his head. Sehun heard him so he came back to the living room with a questioning face. "Headache," Luhan simply said and laid his head on a soft pillow on the couch. "Poor Luhan, let me do breakfast for you," Sehun said cutely and went back to the kitchen. Luhan wanted to complain but he was too weak even to speak up. So he just stayed there and waited for Sehun.

Sehun came back to the living room and saw Luhan sleeping on the couch. So he slowly sat down on the floor infront of the couch and put their breakfast on the table. He turned the TV on and turned down the volume. He started eating while looking at some random TV show.

While Luhan was in his dreamland, Sehun tidied up the whole house and even went shopping.

While Sehun was at the shop, Luhan woke up. He slowly stood up and went to Sehun's room. When he didn't see him there he went to the kitchen. But Sehun was nowhere to be found. Luhan just came back to the living room and sat on the couch. "Maybe he is outside," he said quietly and rested his whole body on the couch. "The headache stopped," Luhan smiled as he rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand and closed his eyes. "Still so tired~," he yawned. "I should help Sehun and tidy the house for him a little bit," Luhan whispered and stood up again. He went to Sehun's room and started picking up all of the Sehun's clothes which were just lying around all over the floor. He gave them all to Sehun's wardrobe. Then he was going to make Sehun's bed, but at first he laid down on it and smelled Sehun's pillow. It smelled like Sehun and the scent made him close his eyes and slowly he fell asleep.

Sehun fished the keys out of his pocket and opened the door on his house. He went to the kitchen and threw the bags with the food on the table. He came to the living room but he didn't find what he was expecting. Luhan wasn't there sleeping on the couch. So Sehun slowly walked to his room and there he saw everything tidied and clean and a cute Luhan sleeping on his bed. Sehun smiled as much as he could and came closer to his bed. He petted Luhan's head and sat on the bed beside him. Luhan let out a weird sound and then he moved his body closer to Sehun. Sehun giggled and bent down to give Luhan a peck on his cheek. Just then Luhan woke up opening his eyes slowly as he saw Sehun's face right infront of his. Luhan blushed and said: "Sehun-ah, you are back~." Sehun just smiled at him and ran his fingers on Luhan's light red cheek. Luhan looked at Sehun's eyes and smiled softly. Sehun bent down even lower and slowly brushed his lips onto Luhan's. Then he connected their lips together in a passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i am soooo sorry for not updating... Bcz of school... xD but here is the 7th chapter :3 i hope you enjoyed it :3 please comment and subscribe to my story :* love you~