Miracle

We are meant to be

Sehun woke up. "Where is Lu?" that was the first thing he thought about. He stood up and looked through the whole house but he couldn't find Lu anywhere. Sehun became quite stressed out. Suddenly he heard a slight knock on the door. He ran to open the door. When he opened it, he saw Lu standing there, looking at him with his cutie eyes. "Awww Lu," Sehun said and slightly hugged Lu around his neck. He took him on his arms and placed him on his couch. "Where were you? I was scared that you left me," Sehun said and petted Lu's head. Lu leaned in Sehun's hand. "I don't have to go to work today so... What should we do?" Sehun asked as he smiled softly at Lu. Lu was thinking for a while. Should he reveal himself today? No, better no. Lu just smiled as he put his head on Sehun's leg. Lu was out the whole night so he didn't sleep. He was really tired. "Seems like you are tired. I wonder where were you the whole night?" Sehun mumbled and rubbed Lu's back. Lu looked at him with a worried look. Sehun looked quite sad...again. Lu wanted to hug him. But he was scared. Sehun will never accept him as a person - he thought. Lu just closed his eyes and leaned closer to Sehun. Sehun smiled and looked at Lu while he was sleeping cutely.

Lu woke up on Sehun's bed. He stretched his little body and jumped on the ground. He heard Sehun...talking with someone? He quietly walked to the living room where he saw Sehun holding his phone near to his ear. "But...Yifan...you know I love my work. Yifan! No, please. Yifan? Yifan?" *beep* *beep*. Sehun threw his phone on the ground and sat on the couch while holding his face in his hands as he began to cry. Lu came closer to him. When Sehun spotted him, he tried to look like everything is okay. Sehun smiled with a fake smile and quickly wiped his tears. "Lu," Sehun whined and rubbed Lu's head. A tear started to fall down Lu's cheek. Seeing Sehun cry hurt him a lot. "A-are you c-crying?" Sehun asked and grabbed Lu's face to his hands. Lu put his head down. Sehun shoved Lu closer to him and pecked Lu's furry head.

Suddenly Sehun's vision became bad and all he could see was smoke and dust. Sehun widened his eyes because he didn't know what was happening. Just right after that he saw a cute man infront of him. Sehun stood up from the couch with a shocked face. Lu looked at his own hands...wait...hands? Yes, Lu transformed into a person. He forgot, he always transforms from a deer to a person when someone kisses him. A problem...

"What the? Who are you? What happend to Lu? Why are you ?" Sehun gave Lu too much questions. "I am Luhan or... Lu. And i am because i just transformed from a deer. I know it's unbelievable but... Sehun... I have a super power. I can transform into a deer and back whenever i want. But when someone kisses me while i am a deer, i transform into a person," Luhan tried to explain it. Sehun looked at him with a really confused look. Luhan sighed. This won't work - he thought. Sehun sat down again and gulped. Luhan put his knees to his chest to cover himself from Sehun's stare. Luhan blushed with embarassment and burried his head between his knees. Sehun couldn't say a word. He just looked at Luhan with big eyes.

They were sitting there like that for a while and then Sehun finally spoke up: "I quite don't understand to be honest." Luhan pouted. Sehun froze when he saw Luhan's pout. He was just way too cute.

"Sehun?" Luhan asked softly. "Hm?" Sehun hummed and looked right into Luhan's eyes. "Can you borrow me some clothes? Please~," Luhan said and smiled. Sehun stood up and went to his room. He was searching through his wardrobe. He came back to the living room and threw some baggy trousers and a big t-shirt with quite too long sleeves at Luhan. He caught it and quickly put it on. "Thank you," said Luhan and gave Sehun a pretty eye-smile.

"Sehun... I know you are sad," said Luhan suddenly. Sehun looked at him and sat down on the ground near Luhan. "You know...life is hard," Sehun smiled slightly. "I wished that you could be a person and it happend. Is it a miracle?" Sehun said as he turned his head to face Luhan. "Y-yea, maybe," Luhan smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. Sehun laughed at Luhan's reaction. "W-what? Why-Why are you laughing?" Luhan blushed and turned his face away from Sehun because he didn't want him to see his dark red blush. Sehun tapped Luhan's shoulder: "You are so adorable." Luhan smiled. "I thought that you won't accept me as a person. I was worried that you will be mad," Luhan said while looking at the wall. "How can i be mad at such a cute creature?" Sehun smiled. "To be honest... I am happy. I have a friend," Sehun said and ran his fingers through Luhan's hair. Luhan blushed even darker shade of red. Sehun's fingers in his hair gave him shivers all over his body.

"Sehun?" Luhan asked. Sehun looked at him. Luhan threw his arms around Sehun's neck and shoved Sehun closer to him to a tight hug. Sehun's eyes widened. "I wanted to do this from the moment i saw you sad," Luhan said while making comforting circles on Sehun's back with his hand. "I don't want you to be sad. It hurts me," Luhan said as he burried his head to Sehun's shoulder. Sehun froze. Luhan was so good to him...but why? "Why are you so good to me? I am a bad guy," Sehun said and pushed Luhan slightly away from the hug. Luhan sighed and said: "Sehun, you saved me when i was injured and you wanted to keep me here. You are not bad. You are just alone. That's why you act like that... I know it. I am so thankful to you, Sehun-ah. But i guess i will have to go now." Luhan stood up and was about to leave but Sehun caught his wrist. "Luhan...if you are a deer or a person, i still want you in my life. I am your owner, don't you remember?" Sehun said and smiled. "Sehun, i can be in your life but i have to find a place to stay at first," Luhan smiled and put Sehun's hand away from his wrist. "No," Sehun caught his wrist again, "you can stay here." Luhan widened his eyes. "No, no, no," he said and shook his head, "I can't live with you as a person." Sehun just smiled and nodded: "Yes, you can."

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi guys~ so here is the 3rd chapter :3 i know that everything just went too fast xD and it's way too fluffy xD but i still hope that you liked it ^^ thanks for reading and please leave your opinion in the comments ~ thank you ~