Are you okay?

We are meant to be

"Oh Sehun!" shouted the principal of the cops - Yifan- and Sehun turned to face him, irritated. "Hm?" Sehun mumbled and the principal came closer to him. "Talk formally, Oh Sehun! I am your boss! Don't be rude! Do you want me to kick you out?" Yifan screamed to Sehun's face. Sehun just turned around and kept on walking away. "Oh Sehun!" Yifan shouted after him but Sehun went out of the principal's room and ran out of the building.

What's with him? Sehun thought. It didn't bother him that Yifan yelled the f out of him because he knew that Yifan won't kick him out. Sehun is his best cop. 

Sehun was walking home, when he saw something moved behind a tree. It didn't scare him, he just became curious. He wanted to know what it is. He came closer to the tree and looked behind it. There was a little deer laying on the grass with his leg injured. Sehun laughed to himself. "A deer?" he said and was about to walk away. But something stopped him. The deer rubbed his head to Sehun's leg. Sehun widened his eyes in surprise. "What the?" he cussed and turned to face the deer. It was looking at him with big cute eyes which Sehun couldn't resist. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked softly. The deer shook his head. Sehun widened his eyes again. "I am talking with a deer. I am a total psycho," Sehun said to himself. But then he carefuly took the deer onto his arms and carried him to his home. He made sure that nobody saw them because people will think he is an insane.

He shut the door behind him with his leg and put the injured animal on the couch in his living room. "What happend to you?" Sehun asked quietly and held the deer's leg. The deer whined softly as he felt the pain in his leg. "Wait a second," said Sehun and he went to the bathroom for a disinfaction. He sprayed the deer's leg with it and put a plaster on the injured place. The deer looked like he smiled slightly and Sehun smiled at him back. "Why am i being good to you? Normally i would just leave you there laying on the ground outside. What am i doing? Having a deer at house? Am i crazy?" Sehun was talking to himself. The deer slowly stood up on his hooves and went off the couch. "Can you walk now? Then i am going to let you go outside," Sehun smiled as he opened the door of his house. "Go!" he said. The deer laid on the floor and shook his head. Sehun laughed. "Don't wanna?" he closed the door and came to the deer. "Then...how should i call you? You will be my pet from now on," Sehun said as he patted the deer's head. "What about Saseum?" Sehun asked. The deer gave him a weird facial expression. "You are right, it sounds weird in korean . So what about deer in chinese? Lu...," Sehun said and looked at the deer which was slightly smiling. "I will call you Lu then," Sehun rubbed Lu's back and smiled.

Then he went to the kitchen to take some food and when he came back he saw Lu sitting on the couch watching TV. "What a clever deer," Sehun whispered to himself. Lu looked at him with hungry eyes so Sehun came to him and gave him a packet of cereals. "I don't have hay or whatever you eat so you have to eat this," Sehun chuckled. Lu didn't wait for even a second and started to eat immidiately. "Woah. Seems like you are hungry," Sehun smiled an poked Lu to his tummy. Lu giggled. Sehun poked his tummy once again. Lu laid down and put his head on Sehun's lap. Sehun rubbed Lu's head and smiled.

He was surprised how kind he can be. He was always mean to everyone and never even hugged someone. He doesn't have friends but he is happy alone...at least he thinks he is happy. But he felt the urge to take care of Lu. He doesn't even know why. Lu is a wild animal from a forest, how could Sehun even take him home? But... Sehun thought that Lu is different. Lu acts more like a human than an animal. But Sehun likes it. Sehun wants to take care of Lu.

Lu kinda purred and closed his eyes. Sehun smiled. "Good night, Lu," he said and petted Lu's head. Then Sehun was watching the TV but after a while he fell asleep sitting with Lu on his lap.

 

 

 

A/N: i don't know what i am writing actually xD lol xD i know this chapter was kinda short and i hope the chapters will be longer in the future ~ thanks for reading ~ i hope you will look forward to the next chapters :*