End

Absence of Mentality

When the whole group had gotten back together Suho gave a sigh of relief although he could feel that his body was still tense from the sight of his two boys and the dangerous pack he had been traveling with. The two that had been trying to get Lay’s attention pulled him away from Kyungsoo’s arms, but Soo didn’t mind as he went to go check on their mom and see how he was doing. A shiver went down his spine remembering the look in Lay’s eyes and he kept on his guard staring off at the small group of Chan, Lu, and Lay.

“Everyone, come gather around.” While Suho had been talking, trying to keep the boys together, D.O recognized Chanyeol looking to the side, perhaps listening to baekhyun as he looked dazed by nothing. The once cheerful eyes of his seemed to be filled with some sort of agony before he looked back to the talking doctor of theirs.

“Are you going to lock us up again?”

“Chanyeol..” Suho couldn’t say anything in response. The truth was too scary to admit as he was in the spotlight. Kyung knew inside that they were going to go back to the cells if everything would go in the way that Suho wanted, but he just wanted to see his mom be happy.

“Baekkie said you’re going to lock us up again.. That’s not true, right?” Luhan and lay, that had been next to Chanyeol, jerked their heads up staring harshly at Suho.

“I thought we we we could trust trust trust you.” Luhan’s fists clenched up and the faint noises of sirens went off. “You you you betrayed us!!” The boy lashed out his body reaching for Suho and tackled the man to the ground as his hands were busy pulling out a knife he grabbed from the kitchen earlier. D.O panicked and searched his pockets for anything, anything at all.

In a flash someone had kicked luhan’s side making him fall over and drop the knife due to being surprised. The younger has screeching at the other in anger. Sehun had gone mad and immediately retrieved the sharp blade slicing the throat of Luhan while his breathing was heavy.

Lu was now squirting blood from his neck making the thick liquid travel down to the floor as he croaked out, “two two… two more..” his hands were reaching for the knife instead of trying to stop the bleeding, “two..”

Instantly Sehun slit his throat two more times at the request to satisfy the dying member as he growled under his breath. Chanyeol was in the back watching in horror while Kyungsoo was pushed down by Lay, “this is the mess you’ve caused!!” Yixing put effort into trying to rip Soo’s hair out, but Kyungsoo was watching the youngest member approaching the boy trying to cry for comfort from their imaginary friend.

“Baekkie.. Pleas-” a blade came from the back of his neck and poked through the front making the body fall down limp twitching just before the last breath was taken. At this time Suho was holding onto the body of his dead Luhan crying out for someone that couldn’t be revived and Sehun walked off no longer being in the sight of any of the surviving cell mates.

This was all happening too fast. Lay was slamming his fists into Soo’s frightened face, but Kyungsoo wouldn’t fight back. “Lay! Lay you have to stop!!” Suho was getting up from his spot and rushing over to try and pull of the angry man. “Please, don’t do this!” Nothing was stopping him and D.O’s sight was going out. Yixing noticed and began clawing at his face to make the pain last longer before the body became lifeless.

Suho dropped to his knees and covered his face mourning over the ones he lost. He felt empty or rather he felt nothing at all instead of the two hands grabbing his arms behind his back.

“I repeat. Patient 1053 has been caught.” Suho was forced to his feet as the men around him lead him back into the building. For the small glimpse he had to look around, the corpses of Luhan and Chanyeol had disappeared into thin air and Lay, along with Soo, must've followed them out of sight. All the men running away for an escape were gone as well and the once burning atmosphere had settled into peace as Junmyeon was placed in a small little white room and the door was locked shut. 

"It seems you didn't take your medicine Suho. I'll be right back with them," said a delicate voice behind a little barred window in the door before she walked off and left the grown man alone once again.

Okay, I actually finished it before I had to go.

I really hoped everyone enjoyed it and sorry it took so long..

Thank you all for reading <3