Three

Absence of Mentality

Later in the day, Kyungsoo was tired of walking around and was trying to find a spot to sit where he could depict his next victim. On the way over to the stairs he bumped into an abandoned cart carrying trays of food and medicine, without hesitation he kicked the top shelf of the cart making it crash onto the ground.

“Those ing liars!” Some of the plates and needles were shattered all over the floor and Soo felt bad which lead to him wanting to clean up the mess he created, but before he could kneel down a sweet vocal took his attention away.

“Kyungsoo!” The older voice called. Suho would definitely see the mess D.O created. Without knowing Kyungsoo’s hand reached for a large shard from one of the many plates on the ground to present it to mom.

“Ah,” he looked around Suho to see Sehun in the background running towards the pair, “I thought I told Sehun to protect you from the others. What is he doing back there?”

“I did protect m-mom!” Sehun wrapped his arms around Suho’s arm and started to catch his breath.

That's when Suho began to lecture Kyungsoo, “You were doing so well. You could’ve left soon.”

“So well,” muttered Kyungsoo. He remembered the talks he had with Suho when the man was appointed to discuss future goals and past disasters. It took years before Kyungsoo opened up to him telling his about the death of his mother terrifying him every night in his dreams. He cried in the strong arms of the other when he described how it was his fault his mother passed away. He was just a kid back when his mother took her last breath or, in other words, when he took her last breath.

The cold solid ground that was beneath them never left Kyungsoo’s senses, he could still feel the physical pain he received in the incident, but the most indescribable injury he felt was the crying of his own mother. His real mother, the lady that gave birth to the monster he was. The thought was undying agony to Kyungsoo’s heart, whatever was left of it. It the was the torment that caused him to kill his prey, hoping that his mother’s blood would be stained over by the many lives he took.

“I really wish you didn’t do this.” He’s disappointed mom? Kyungsoo’s hand reached in front of him and showed off the blade while he smiled from taking control of the situation.

“Sehun, take him away before I hurt mommy and kill you.” Sehun’s arms wrapped tighter around Suho’s and he began pulling on him while laughing with a hint of nervousness.

“Mommy, let’s go.” The little voice was a little shaky, “Let’s go mommy.”

“But kyungs-”

“I said,” the pitched voice grew deeper, “let’s go !” He yanked on mom’s arm causing Suho to look at him.

“Take care of mom! And behave yourself!” Soo yelled before he left to go collapse in a deserted area in order to calm himself down from the memories.

Soon Suho followed Sehun to go find his bunny. Suho was not okay leaving Kyungsoo, but Sehun was getting more aggressive which could only mean bad news.