One

Absence of Mentality

Kyungsoo peered out of his cell, that was covered in tallies in every crook and cranny, looking for the nurses he assumed opened the door, but instead he witnessed his family exiting their own rooms, except Lay. He went over to bipolar boy’s cell and saw that he was already gone. When he turned around Soo saw the youngest looking up at him with the begging look to be freed.

“Okay Hun, just turn around and I’ll get that annoying thing off of you,” commanded Kyungsoo. Sehun’s arms were still held inside the straight jacket the hospital locked him into. He was the boy that also lost his mother like Kyungsoo, the boy that killed other women to sew a bunny plush made from their motherly skins. It’s been awhile since D.O last saw that bear around because the men took it away when they first introduced Sehun to his room.

“I have to find bunny, maybe mommy will help me.”

Kyungsoo slipped a smile into the corner of his lip, “mommy will definitely help you find teddy, but…” he grabbed the younger one’s hair tightly in his hand and pulled his face back til the boy’s ear was next to his lips, “if mommy were to get hurt and you didn't protect her, then I will hurt you in ways unimaginable.”

“I w-won’t let mommy get hurt,” Sehun whined. With that Soo took the jacket off of Hun and strolled off patiently to check on the other boys.

Chanyeol was already down the hall skipping to the stairs while talking to himself, “Baekkie,” he hummed, “let’s hurry to the kitchen and eat before everyone eats all the food!” He was the harmless one of the group. His mind corrupted by the disbelief of his friend’s death over a year ago, although he was quite dangerous when paired with Luhan. Luhan was standing in his cell’s doorway deciding whether or not to leave.

“You’re not going to follow Chan? Aren’t you hungry?”

“Where is he he he going?” Lu frantically looked at D.O and down the hall. He was a creepy thing, he freaked Kyungsoo out a little.

“He’s going to the cafeteria.” Luhan rushed off to follow Chan’s steps. Soo sighed with relief of Lu’s absence while starting his own adventure because he knew that somewhere far off Suho would be desperately running to Sector A. His breathing would be extremely rapid at the fear of losing his boys.