Six

Absence of Mentality

His heart was burning. It felt like lava was pouring into the cracks of his heart and burning the nothing that was there filling him up with a hot anger as he went out of the opened doors the employees were escaping through. The patients that found the doors and followed the retreating doctors were rushing to get far away because the police were on their way over to capture them once again. In the far distance Kyungsoo admired the prints of every running step as his limbs refused to any further as he slowly dropped down onto the concrete.
Not long after he was approached another time by a stranger that offered his hand to pull him up. Kyungsoo smiled innocently and took the hand, “thank you.” Not without another thought. D.O swung a fist at the man’s face and knocked him to the ground, soon straddling the guy as he painted his face in black and blue bruises. He then gripped his hair and began bashing the back of the head into the hard concrete beneath their bodies until the skull had flattened on the back making it fit onto surface.

“You make a mess everywhere you go,” A familiar voice snuck up on him and Soo scrambled off the body looking up at at the calm Yixing. Lay honestly scared the other, haunted his dreams with the thought of his biological mother that suffered with a big rare case of anger problems.

His small arms replied on instinct and lifted above his head trying to protect himself from punches he anticipated, but they never came. Instead the man bent down to stare into Kyungsoo’s face, Don’t worry, I don’t plan on hurting you.” Unknowingly there were tears coming down D.O’s face  and he nodded.

“Where have you been?”

“Out here since all this started.” Lay looked around at the nature surrounding them, “I feel as though the light never once hit my body for the past 3 years we’ve been stuck in those cells being forced to cooperate with the damn bastards that caged us like animals. That damned ‘doctor’ keeping us under watch-”

“Calm down..” Soo softly pleaded and Yixing chuckled lightly in response. “C-can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah of course, what is it?” The angelic smile being shown was a thread ready to snap at anytime. If Kyungsoo ruined this casual moment then he wouldn’t know what to expect, but he just had to follow the thought in his head.
“Will you come back to mom?” That was it. That was the request that made the face in front of him grow dark. It was the request that made Lay stand up and turn around leaving Kyungsoo to avoid the rising anger growing inside. “Lay, please!” The smaller man jumped onto his feet and rushed towards his other group member with the daring move to grab his wrist.

In the distance, Chanyeol and Luhan screamed at the top of their lungs in excitement filling the air with little cheers as if no bad thing was happening in the background.

“It’s Lay Lay Lay!!” yelled Chanyeol copying luhan’s speech and holding both of his friend’s, Baekhyun and Luhan’s, hands lifting them in the air with a large smile.

“He’s come come come back to us us us!” Yelled the other after a large part of silence which could only mean Baekhyun’s voice was meant to be in between theirs. Right behind them was a short Suho and Sehun peeking over their shoulders in wonder and following the loud couple in front.

Kyungsoo and Lay were facing their direction, the larger body was frozen and the smaller had tightened his hands as the others approached. Soo looked up to Lay’s face and saw the deadly glare in the man’s eyes. This could only mean trouble.

Please forgive me and enjoy. I'm like the worse author and have problems continuing.
I'll definately upload the last chapter within a week.