Jealousy and fight

Beautiful Stranger
Beep.. beep... beep...beep. Krystal: yah... what's that noise .. Sulli: alarm it's time for school Krystal threw her legs up and started whining They both went to school and saw choiza and kai . Sulli smiled and choiza kissed her . Krystal was laughing at the cuteness . Minho walked in and saw everything and punched a locker making it break everyone looked including sulli and she was surprised. Minho walked to his car and sped of and went home. @ the house ~ Onew: yah what are you doing here ! Your supposed to be in school! Minho jumped out of his room and went to go hunt and take his mind off of things. Ringing .. Incoming call from sulli Minho put it straight to voicemail. He saw a rabbit coming out of the whole . And he pounce for his kill . He wiped off the blood and ran back to the house . Sulli: yah Minho oppa ...answer your phone ... Krystal: hey you Sulli: Oh hey .. Krystal: are you ok? Sulli: no .. what's wrong with Minho... Krystal: Oh I don't know. I can't believe he punched that locker like that. It broke .. so scary .. he acted like that when choiza kissed you maybe he saw that .. Sulli.. Krystal : do you like choiza ? Sulli: .. I don't know .. Next day: Minho walked into the school ignoring everyone that walked by. Sulli was at her locker when minho passed her she saw him and closed her locker and ran after him Sulli: minho oppa ?. Minho looked and walked faster. As sulli was running after him choiza Grabbed her and Minho looked up Sulli: oppa let go ! Choiza: sulli get over him! Sulli: why!? Choiza: why? .. why? Because I like you !!!! Are you crazy!!!! I've tried helping you get over him but no you just sit there now all sad about a stupid dumb named choi minho Sulli slapped choiza Choiza: yah!!! Are you crazy .. Sulli ran off and looked for minho . Sulli: oppa ... what do I do .. where are you... Sulli cried because she was hurt by choiza and now minho . Minho walks out from where he was hiding and saw her crying he was angry and he had heard everything choiza said . He went to go see choiza Minho: choiza !!!! Choiza: what do you want ?! Minho : you and me we need to talk now ! Choiza: I have nothing to say to you . I'll just waste my precious breath Minho laughed and punch choiza Choiza: wow .. yah! You think your so cool ? That you can punch me huh? I wish sulli was here to see this so she could see how bad of a guy you are! Minho punched him again . Sulli: OPPA!!!!!! STOP PlEASE!!!!!! . Sulli grabbed minho hand to stop him Choiza pushed sulli and tackled minho Sulli fell to the ground making her head hit the hard floor. Minho saw sulli laying on the ground unconscious Minho: yah sulli!!!!!! He pushed choiza and punched him harder Choiza gave up and walked not even caring what happened. Minho: yah!!! Sulli wake up!!!! Sulli didn't respond.. Krystal ran to sulli and minho Krystal: yah sulli!!! *crying* Taemin, kai, key, and Jonghyun ran and saw sulli . Minho carried her and took her to the hospital @ the hospital Minho is sitting in the waiting room crying . Sulli parents run in . Mrs choi: excuse me where is my daughter *crying* Nurse: hi I'm nurse park please sit down in the waiting room with that young man and his friends . Your daughter is choi jinri? Right? Mr choi: yes. Nurse : ok good those are her friends please wait with them and please calm down she going to be ok . They waited all night at the hospital everyone of them . Nurse: mr&mrs choi your daughter is awake she has asked for you . They run to sullis room Sulli: Umma .. appa.. Appa: yah sulli... are you ok! Sulli mom cries and hugs her daughter . Sulli told them what happened and that she doesn't remember anything else . Her parents left her side so they could get her some fresh clothes and something to eat. Next chapter: kissing the sleeping girl& hospital. To be continued.