Party & drunken kiss

Beautiful Stranger
Sulli thoughts: Now that me and Minho finally talked and became friends things have been going well . I have a major crush on him and God he so handsome . Krystal really likes taemin but a new guy came to class and his name is Kai and she instantly fell hard I hope she doesn't hurt taemin.. Sullis phone rings * incoming call from minho* Hello? Minho: Sul it's me minho Sulli: oooh minho oppa . What's up ? Minho: Oh Nothing much just wondering if you want to come to my house later tonight ? Sulli : Oh for what ? Minho: well my oldest brother onew wants to have a party so I was wondering if you wanted to come ? You can stay the night if things get wild ha . Sulli: ok. Ha sure I'll come what time should I be there ? Minho: I'll pick you up ! Sulli: Oh ok well let me get ready first and I'll see you when you get here Minho: ok... bye Sul. *hangs up* Now what to wear ... hmmmm.. oh I know !!!!! *sulli ran to her closet and got dressed she looked in the mirror*  Yah!!! Sulli yah! You look ok! Ok? Yah why am I talking to myself yah are you crazy!!! . *ding Dong* Minho !!! * sulli ran down stairs and opened the door seeing minho looking down on his phone *  * Oh hey sulli ! Sulli looked blank Minho: you ok? Sulli : Oh yeah! Minho: you look very beautiful you always are . Sulli smiled and walked with minho to his car As both arrived to minho house the party had already began and people dancing and laughing. Minho went to get drinks and sulli stayed put . Minho thoughts* even though I'm a vampire.. I can still get drunk I hope I don't tonight... Minho handed sulli her drink and both laughed and danced sulli went upstairs to explore and looked in all the rooms . Minho was downstairs have a good time having at least 6 drinks . He went upstairs to find sulli he slowly went up being careful not to fall. Then he saw her and smiled . He liked her so much and was so drunk he wasn't thinking . He grabbed sulli Sulli: yah! Minho ... are you ok .. ??? Minho: yah I'm pp. Perfectly fine sulli. Sulli: minho? Are you drunk? Minho: ha no . Are you crazy? * hiccups* Sulli pushed minho and tried to walk away But minho was to strong and turned her around and pressed his lips against hers . Sulli was surprised and pushed him and ran out of the house . Sulli: yah!!! ... why did he do that .. he drunk .. he didn't possibly mean it ... I got to get home ..