Kai+choiza

Beautiful Stranger
Sulli: As I saw minho I ran from him .. I couldn't face him . It's not like I did something wrong it just confused me . I know he was drunk but why did it have to be me ... I like you minho but I knew the kiss didn't mean anything to you ... as I was walking I wasn't paying attention and I bump into someone and dropped all my books. Boy: Oh I'm sorry let me help you . I didn't bother looking at who it was until we touched hands . He was a ok looking guy . Boy: hi I'm choiza , I'm new here. What's your name ? Sulli: my name is jinri, choi jinri but people just call me sulli . It's nice to meet you choiza . He smiled at me . The more I look at him the more he looks cute . We got up and i took him to class since we are in the same class . The teacher said choiza is gonna be seated with kai since kai as no one to sit with ha . Krystal: so you already met the guy ?*whispered to sulli ) Sulli: deh. Krystal: he is staring at you Sul I laughed and shook my head as class was about to start minho walked in and looked at me and sat beside me. Minho: look sulli we really need to talk please... I put my head down I didn't want to face minho . .. It really hurts knowing that it was just a drunkenkiss .. As class was over me and Krystal walked hand and hand and incited choiza and kai to sit with us. Kai: so choiza I guess we are gonna be sitting together from now on! Let's be good friends ok ? Choiza smiled and nodded his head . We sat down and eat lunch quietly until kai broke the silence . Kai: Um. Krystal . I know we haven't clearly known each other for a long time we just met a couple of days ago but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime . With me . Krystal: I would love to . Both smiled I was happy for Krystal but on the other hand sad for taemin . Kai and choiza were down with there lunch a anD decided to go walking and get to know each other as friends and desk mates. Krystal was really jumpy and happy and I was laughing. Taemin walked in with a gloom In his eyes he looked very sad for someone reason he walked towards us with his brothers . Krystal: Oh hey guys wanna sit with us . The boys sat . Minho sat in front of me and didn't smile at all.. Taemin: Krystal.. is it true? Krystal: huh? What is true ? Taemin: that the new kid kai asked you on a date ? Krystal : Oh yah . Why? As Krystal asked taemin got angry and walked off Krystal looked shocked and wondered why taemin acted that way . Minho ran after his brother and so did the other brothers. I hugged Krystal because she looked do confused. Kai×choiza Choiza: hey kai ? Kai: yah man Choiza: I think I like sulli . I know I just met her but she so beautiful. Kai: hahaha ask her out then !!! You saw me ask out Krystal ask out sulli ? . Choiza looked at Kai and nodded " I'll do it !" The boys walked back to the class and the rest rof the day went smoothly. Will choiza ask out sulli? Will sulli ever talk to minho? Is taemin ok?