Can we talk and date with choiza

Beautiful Stranger
Next day Minho : I got up early hoping today would be ok . I hope sulli will talk to me . I'm going to check on taemin . He was so sad lastnight * walks into taemin room * Minho: taemin .. you ok bro? Taemin: hyung .. why does it hurt so much . I liked her . Minho: don't worry . Just waitfor her . Ok? Taemin : i don't know if I should ... * pats taemin head and walks out of taemin room* I finally arrive at the school and I see sulli walk into the school I run after her . I grab her arm and take her somewhere private . Sulli: yah oppa !!! Let go!!! Minho:you finally talk to me Sulli looked down . Minho: look sulli .. I'm sorry about the other night I was drunk ..the kiss meant Nothing. Sulli looked up and tears began to form . Minho: Sul.. you ok ? Sulli: it meant Nothing to you even though you were drunk it still didn't mean anything.. minho .. I like you ... you messed my brain up . You kissed me and I thought we had something but we don't. * choiza walks in and takes sulli hand and runs off with her * Minho: yah!!!!! Let go of her ! Choiza and sulli are no were to be seen With sulli×choiza Sulli is still crying and choiza hugs her . Choiza: forget about him . Go out with me ? Sulli looks at choiza and looks down Sulli: I don't think I can get over him. I liked him. Choiza: I'll help you get over him, trust me ? Just go out with me . Sulli agrees and hugs choiza . Next day (date) Sulli: ummmmma!!!!! I don't know what to wear this is my first date ... Mrs choi: jinri calm down. Where is he taking you ? Sulli: he taking me to Symphony. So it had to be fancy ... Mrs choi: ok I'll be right back !!! Sulli mom runs to her room and brings out a pink dress and sulli tries it on . And puts make up and a necklace on sulli . Mrs choi: ready to see ? Sulli: deh.. Sulli smiles Umma!! Thank you I feel pretty !!!! Sulli smiles Umma!! Thank you I feel pretty !!!! . She hugs her mom and leaves with choiza Choiza: woooow . You look gorgeous. Sulli blushes and thanks choiza The night went on fast and sulli was home . Choiza: I hope you had fun tonight . Sulli: it was a good night . Thank you . Choiza smile and leans in to kiss her Sulli was stunned at what happened.choiza walked off without saying anything . Sulli walked into the house and text Krystal. Text to Krystal Krystal... choiza kissed me ... What do I do ????? Text from krystal: What??? When , where ? Text to Krystal Just a few minutes ago . At my house . Text from Krystal. I'll be right over I need to hear details !!!! Krystal rushed to sullis home and barges in. Sulli hugs Krystal and talked about it . Krystal began to make fun of her and the played around Krystal : yah! No on kisses sulli only I can! Sulli burst out laughing and hugs Krystal and falls asleep .