Kissing the sleeping girl and hospital

Beautiful Stranger
Minho laid quietly in a chair in the chair right next to sulli. She was sound asleep. Krystal: oppa go home .. Kai: Krystal come on leave him alone he drained . Taemin: hyung let's go home she'll be ok .. Key went to go by Minho side . Key: minho do you want to go or you going to stay ? Minho:go .. I'm staying until she is better ..I need to be here by her side .. Key: *whispers* what about hunting?? You can't be here if your so hungry .. Minho GO!!!! Please .. I want to be alone with her . This all my fault . Junghyun: minho it's not your fault.. we will leave but come home after she is better . Minho: ok . They all left and minho was staring at sulli . Minho: sulli .. I'm sorry .. I didn't mean for you to get hurt . There is something that I want to tell you but I can't.. I feel like I'm a monster. I feel alone . Like no one would understand other then my family. To you you'd probably run away. But I don't want to keep secrets from you . I like you alot . Seeing you with choiza .. hurt really bad .. I wish we could be together but we can't... if I told you who I was what I've done, you'd run away and not come to me anymore... I need by my side. Is that selfish of me ? .. Sulli began to move but she was still asleep . Doctor: Oh I thought every one left? Minho: no sir, it's just me that stayed . Doctor: then can you do something for me? Minho:uh yes sir . What is it ? Doctor: ha is she your girlfriend ? Minho: no Doctor:well what you can do for me is make her your girlfriend .. Minho: why Doctor: because she beautiful girl and I heard her say someone's named minho Minho: uh that's my name . Doctor: ha she said she liked you in her dream. Minho: . The doctor checked on sulli and patted minho back and left . Next morning Sulli: appa .. umma.. Minho: Oh sulli ? You slept I guess you didn't know they left . Sulli: ooh . Minho? What are you doing here?.... Minho: to be with you Minho smiled and have Sulli a pill for her pain Minho: here take this it will ease the pain. Sulli: yes Krystal: sulliyah!!!!!!! Krystal run in the room and hugged sulli Sulli: Krystal... I can breathe Krystal : Oh sorry ... Kai: hi sulli Sulli: ooh hey . Choiza walks in Minho: yah! Get out !!!! Suli: oppa don't... Choiza: sulli .. I'm sorry ... minho ... I'm sorry .. Sulli: choiza ? Why are you here ? Choiza: because .. I felt bad for pushing you it's my fault your here Sulli fell silent and looked at minho . Minho: go. She needs to rest .more . Krystal : ok . We will be outside if your need anything. Minho:thanks Sulli: oppa? Minho: huh? Sulli: why did you fight choiza? Minho : ..... i... I'll tell you some other time ..ok ? ... rest. Sulli nodded her head and fell back to sleep . Minho patted her hand and sang a song. Minho : your so beautiful. Minho looked at her lips . He leaned in to kiss her . He closed his eyes and felt so happy Key: oooh... Taemin: what's wrong ? .. Junghyun: minho? Minho got up and looked surprised. Key: hahaha wow... kissing sulli.. nice 🖒 Minho: ha . * whispers* sulli .. I like you . One day I'll tell you our secret . Next chapter~ I like you ?.