[{Introduction}]

Beautiful Stranger

~Beautiful Stranger

by dmelody1

Introduction:

" Yah, Hyung!" The boy ran in the house " what!!!! Im busy what do you want" the older sibling screamed of annoyance. " Where is Minho, I can't find him. Me n him need to get ready to head to school!" " he already went out side , Taemin he walked right past you" he rolled his eyes " oh really! Haha oops thanks hyung see you later"

*Taemin walked to the black mercedez, where his brother waited*

" really dude I've been waiting here for like 30 minutes, hurry the hell up!" Minho said

" ok ok calm your butty !" his brother laughed . They sped off to go to school. " hey hyung did you get to hunt ? Or no?" " no not really key was helping me with that late paper I had to do " " oh ha well Minho today for you might be hard cuz you didn't even eat ! " taemin teased his brother " Yah !!! Watch your mouth!" Minho slapped his brother . They both laughed . There family weren't particularly human or like any of us. They were something more powerful . They were immortal .

Minho looked out of his car window and dazed out n saw a girl she was tall full long hair with pale skin and peach colored lips . Something about her wanted him to get to know her . She was a innocent girl and he found it intriguing. The way she smelled to him wasn't right . He didn't want to kill her . Can he handle this . What will he do ? Can he talk to ruin his darkest secret ?

 

 

 

 

 

~hey guys hoped you liked the introduction, follow me on wattpad! At dmelody_1