What do I do

Beautiful Stranger
Minho~ Wwwooowww... my head is pounding ... Yah! Minho! Why did you drink so much! What did I do lastnight... *as minho looked back of what happened he finally remembered* Oh no.. sulli.. what did I do ? I didn't mean to kiss her .. I hope she ok after she ran off like that . I'll call her or text her . Forget it I'll do both ! . Calls sullis phone . Operator: we're sorry but the person can't answer the phone right now please leave or name or message at the beep. * beeeeeep* Minho: sulli I'm sorry . We need to talk please answer . Text message Minho : sulli we really need to talk .. n.n ... from minho oppa. I waited for a hour later and still no text . ... Tomorrow is school so I can see her then . I began to clean up the house and go hunt . Onew: hey why did your friend run out last night??? Minho: don't ask . Onew: did you do something to her ! What did you do minho!!! Minho: it's not bad .. I kissed her while I was drunk . So she ran off .. now she won't answer my call or text .. Onew: Oh. It's ok . She'll talk to eventually. Fighting! Onew walked off and Minho went outside . still no text . Minho waited all night until the next day which was a school day . 6:30 am . " ok ! When I see her I just simply say sulli I'm really sorry about the other night . . Please talk to me . " no that sound pathetic .. Minho ran to his car while his brothers get in . He drives fast and runs in the school . There he sees sulli at her locker . Minho: SULLIYA!!!!!! sulli looks his way and begins to get nervous and walks away . He runs after her but she disappears Minho: what do I do !!!??? Sulli ! Was it that bad that I kissed you ?