Chapter 2

Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful Stranger

Chapter ll

New Girl

Authors p.o.v

Minho looked and was curious something about her wanted him to get to know her . Who was she? He had never seen her here in school .. As class started she walked in and stood in front of the class .

Teacher: Ok class now we have a new student . Ms Choi please introduce yourself.

Girl: Um .. Ok Hello everyone my name is Choi Jinri but you can call me sulli. I hope you all will take care of me . Thank you .

Teacher: Thank you . You may take your seat right in the back with ms jung . Krystal will you please raise you hand up please .

Krystal raised her hand and sulli walked over .

Krystal: Hi im im Krystal . *she smiled n shook sulli hand* you must be very shy I can tell .

sulli: Um yah . Very much shy .

as class started Minho looked back n saw the girl named sulli look down n look back up n took notes .

Minho thoughts: God she so beautiful. I wish she wants as shy as me . I want to talk to her. But how? Idk how to talk to her? Ugh why am I so nervous ...

 

Sulli p.o.v

why is everyone staring . I hate it . Im so nervous . This Krystal girl is really nice I like her . I keep looking down n up to take notes. I feel like someone I staring at me .

 

 

authors p.o.v

class had ended n Minho didnt get his chance to talk to sulli . So both went home and Minho thought of a strategy how.

 

end of chapter 2 hoped yall liked ..