Six

The Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She laughed at my name. I don't think I feel insulted but rather, I feel relieved. For the second she started to burst her laughter, I was only staring at her. Enjoying the view, and I know for my entire existence....

 

 

I'm screwed."

 

"Hey, stop! You're laughing at your teacher's given name? You're starting to be disrespectful, huh?" I uttered even though she can sense that I'm only joking covered by the seriousness of my voice.

"Seriously, why is your name Amber?" she stopped laughing and just smiled. 

 "My mom wanted to have a daughter so even though they still don't know that I'm a boy, they have already named me Amber. Weird, right?" I shared.

"You're parents are pretty cool, Mr. Amber Liu. Hahaha!" she commented and started laughing while her hands are covering .

"Stop teasing! But anyway, you can call me Amber. We're not in school so no need for formalities." I stated that made her stopped laughing. She arched an eyebrow and rested both of her elbows on the table with her head leaning towards me.

"You're getting weirder. A few hours ago you were so stiff then now it's like you're not the Mr. Liu kind of teacher anymore." she said with confused face.

"and.. I actually like the Amber now than the Mr. Liu hours before." she added but then I straightened my posture and adjusted my glasses. 

"I'm sorry but it's not gonna always be like that, I'm still your teacher." I replied and she pouted. Now I thought, she has the same mannerisms of Jessi-noona. Same forehead, same lips.. and wait. I think this is the first time I starred someone for this long. My heart felt the same when I'm talking with Jessi-noona. No, no wait this shouldn't be supposed to happen. I snapped back to reality when my phone rang. Krystal just keeps on staring at the passersby while drinking her coffee. She also got distracted by my phone and I answered the call.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter