Three

The Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ehem."

"OMFG he's here!!" A student who's sitting near the door shouted at the whole class. The girls stopped what they are doing and starred at the masculine figure who just sat on the table in front. The whole ruckus earlier that Luna started ended and the classroom became quiet. 

"There's a need for you to return to your seat now. I have an announcement to make." Amber sternly said as the girls slowly returned to their seat and quietly looked at him.

"Good Morning, I am Mr. Liu, your arts teacher every Tuesday." Amber said as he stood and adjusted his eyeglasses. He smiled politely for a second and one of her students squeeled.. again.

"Eeeeeh! He's so cute when he smiles!" Luna announced.

"Mr. Liu, how old are you?" A student from the back asked.

"Mr. Liu, do you have a girlfriend?" another student asked.

"Can I get your number?"

"Why can't we see you everyday?"

"Where do you usually eat your lunch, Mr. Liu?"

Amber was bombarded with questions but he never answered them. Instead, he walked slowly towards a student who's sitting quietly with a camera on her hand.

"Do you have a sensible question related in this subject or do you have other pictures in your camera that is not me, Jung Soojung?" Amber asked with raised eyebrows.

"You're taking pictures of me again.." He added.

"Y-you know me?" Krystal said as she put down her camera and pointed her index finger at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter