Four

The Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are these.. gifts?" Amber was shocked by the things that are on his office doorstep. He was in this school for 2 hours yet he already got gifts, letters and fllowers from the students. He just smiled as he entered his office, leaving the things outside.

"Ms. Kim is right, the school already knows I'm a teacher as soon as I stepped out from my car." He mumbled as he stepped aside some gifts. Not a minute later, Krystal have arrived.

 

"Delete my photos." Amber sternly ordered as soon as Krystal stepped inside his office.

"No. I can't. It'll ruin my collection." Krystal replied with a sad face.

"A collection of my face?"

"No, a collection of captured moments from my day to day activities."

"Moments, huh? May I ask the reason?"

"Why?"

"So I would let you go out in this office with your camera unharmed."

"Threatening won't work with me. Well, it's for my sister."

"Go on."

"Uh, my older sister loves my pictures when we were young. She likes to see each photos I took daily. That's why you're always on my camera because I just saw you here and my sister will really like it. Everyday, I send her photos so she will be updated even though.. even though.. she's.." a tear escaped from Krystal's eyes. She stopped telling when Amber stood from his seat and opened his office door.

"Actually, I was just asking for the reason.. not the whole story. So if you want to cry, not in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter