One

The Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

“Today is the day.” Amber thought to himself as he keeps on staring at the mirror in front of him and adjusting his necktie. He’s still unsure of what he’s going to do with the rest of his life.

“I am Mr. Liu. I can do this.” He keeps on repeating himself.

“How am I going to act like I’m 27? Seriously.” Still talking to himself as he was walking down the building of his apartment to get his car.

While driving, Amber can’t stop rubbing his lips with his right thumb. Memories of kissing her keeps on replaying. It was sudden, accidental and out of the blue. He liked the feeling but he knew it wasn’t right. Saddened by the fact the he’s still thinking about it, he knew that he needed to correct the things he shouldn’t be doing that’s why he is taking action and started to make better decisions.

 

Flashback

“Noona.. are you okay?” a young man patted the back of an older girl who’s crying in the middle of a house party.

“No, just please.. leave me alone!” The lady answered.

“Hyung doesn’t like you crying, you know that”

“Your stupid brother? He is the most arrogant person I’ve ever knew!”

“Noona, I know that you and hyung are not in good terms recently but I called him to pick you up.”

“Why did you call him?! I can’t be with him now!”

“But noona, you’re drunk. I can’t drive you home because I also drank alcohol.”

 

The lady didn’t answer that made the young man moved his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter