Five

The Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to eat?" Amber asked as he helped Krystal put her luggage in her room.

"We have one week here, right?" Krystal asked and Amber just nod in response.

"If you want something to eat just call the hotel service. The workshop will start tomorrow at 1pm. That's 20 hours from now. Call me if you need something." Amber said as he walked out of the room but Krystal grabbed his arm and stopped him from his trance.

"Mr. Liu, I'm still having a jetlag but the only thing that runs on my mind during the flight is that I need to see my sister. I know we've just arrived but I missed her so much. Can we go to her please? You said we still had 20 hours. Please." Krystal pleaded.

"After we grab some coffee." Amber answered and assured Krystal with a smile.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"May I take your order, please?" the barista asked.

"1 iced americano and... ugh, how about you, Krys?" Krystal was only staring at the menu when Amber called her like they are.. friends? 

"Hm, just a latte will do." Krystal answered. And moved away to Amber because he might see her blushing. 

"Name please?" the barista asked out of the blue. Amber was shocked but for the first time he gave in his first name.

"Amber.. and she's Krystal" Amber awkwardly said. Krystal was trying to stop her laughter when she first hears her teacher's first name.

"Okay, 1 iced americano for Amber and a latte for Krystal! Coming up in 5 mins." the barista

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter