Two

The Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can sue you for stalking. Delete the photos now." Amber calmly stated. He needs to stay low and act like a professional or else his whole plan will be ruined.

Flashback

"Hyung? Please answer my calls. Our family needs you here. Call me back when you get this." 

Calling Donghae every hour becomes Amber's habit. He needs his brother to accept the offer of being the CEO of their company or else he will become one. Amber knew he wasn't ready for this. He is still 18 years old, a senior highschool student and a good son. If he accepts the offer, his brother will never forgive him. After that incident where Jessica kissed him, his brother was nowhere to be found. He looks for every club he might be but ended up nothing. One day, he tried to reach out one of his brother's friends, Eunhyuk.

"Well, I never heard about Donghae since that night when Sica and him had a fight in his apartment where I stayed for while. I heard that they're having a huge problem and they don't know what to do about it. Sica keeps on crying. She wants to go home but then Donghae insisted her to stay. That's all I got. I can't handle listening the two of them quarrel so I sneaked out of his apartment and went to a nearby store." Eunhyuk recalled.

Amber got nothing from Eunhyuk. He was disapointed but it gave him an idea where he should be looking for his brother.

"Wait, Sica noona has a family. I think she has a younger sister. If I can get to her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter