My Type Extra - Junchan Ending Version

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is it so chilly?” Chanwoo, who just finished his shower, shivers from the cold air as he steps in his room. He hasn’t put his clothes yet and only wears a towel around his waist but the air rarely gets this chilly even he goes . He can feel the cold air hitting down his spine. “It’s probably going to rain soon,” mumbles Chanwoo as he walks rather quickly to close the window.

He regrets his decision once he is close enough to the wide-open window. “Damn, I should have put my clothes first.” He can feel his blood and the water dripping from his body nearly freeze. He thinks that if he cries right now he will cry ice block instead of water. Oh he starts to think weird.

“Better to close the window quick!” His hand has grabbed the window sash but something seems to hypnotize his eyes and stop him from moving. It’s the dark sky outside that has swallowed his mind. There’s no single star there, wherever you see it’s only black. “Ugh what am I thinking,” the thought seems more shiver to his body. He shakes his head and is about to swing the window close when something suddenly appears in front of him.

“WAIT!”

He swears his heart almost jumping out from its place. It’s nice that he doesn’t have a heart attack.

“Wait! Wait!” There’s a boy with blonde hair in front of him. He can’t see his face clearly because the blonde boy has his face looking down, trying to catch some breathe while keep repeating the same word, “wait.”

“Junhoe hyung?” Chanwoo tries to guess, well, it’s obvious though, who else has blonde hair in this area? Of course it’s Junhoe, and Junhoe who just heard his name being spoken, grinning to Chanwoo. “Gosh hyung, you almost got me a heart attack! What are you doing here?”

Junhoe chuckles, “well, let me get in first!” he softly shoves Chanwoo aside so he can get in the room. “And isn’t it better for you to put some clothes first?” he asks with a smirk plastered on his face. Junhoe looks like a predator right now and seems that Chanwoo just gets his sense back.

“Yah! Close your eyes you ert!!”

“Okay!” Junhoe tries to hold back his laughter. He turns his back toward Chanwoo. If he has to be honest he will be so glad to see Chanwoo’s body but he doesn’t want to scare the younger away.

“Done Chanwoo-yah?”

“No! Wait!” Chanwoo is still struggling in choosing pajama. He doesn’t want to look ridiculous or weird in front of his high school sunbae. But heck it’s difficult for him to choose a mature pair of pajama. Suddenly he is regretting his childish taste in pajamas. 

“Why it takes you so long? I’ll count to ten and I don’t care whether you’ve finished or not I’ll turn my body.”

“NOO!”

“One.”

“Hyung please—”

“Two.”

Realizing that he has no choice, Chanwoo just randomly pick a pair of pajama and start to dress himself.

“Ten.”

“Okay, I’m done,” Chanwoo sighs. He turns his face away, looking anywhere as long as it’s not his sunbae’s face. He can feel blush starts creeping on his white skin, especially on his cheeks and ears. Please don’t laugh.

But instead of laughing, Junhoe comes closer to him and flings his hands around Chanwoo’s arm and starts to ruffle his hair. “Aww, you look so cute in this Pikachu pajama.” Chanwoo’s red cheeks become redder. “So you like Pikachu?”

“I like pokemon,” he doesn’t know why he responds to this.

“Okay then I’ll call you Chanumon from now on.”

What is this? Is this even romantic? Chanwoo can’t respond to this. If he thinks about it, it’s strange how he changes real quick from some kind of emo because of the dark night sky to a hot mess like this because some kind of blonde Asian boy is flirting with him.

“Let me go,” he puffs, releasing himself from Junhoe. “Why are you here? You haven’t answered my question.”

“Let’s sit first,”

Chanwoo can’t help but to roll his eyes, what’s next? Let’s drink some tea first? But Junhoe can feel his annoyance. “Nah I’ll answer after we get in comfortable position,” He says as he flops himself on Chanwoo’s bed, making space for the younger to join in, “come here.” There’s a doubtful expression in Chanwoo’s face that Junhoe can clearly see. “I won’t bite you, I promise,” he smiles in a really sweet way, you know, that kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter