Act Six

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Monday, everybody hates Monday. Not that Monday has done something bad anyway, it’s just that Monday has to come after weekend. Maybe if it comes after Friday it will get much love rather than the feeling of being unwanted. Monday is just not lucky for its position. And Chanwoo is feeling like Monday today. He is faced with difficult situation because of his position.

Jung Chanwoo position now is between Kim Hanbin and Koo Junhoe—not literally though. Those two guys have been disturbing his mind lately. Chanwoo is confused. He always gets weird feeling every time he thinks about them. Is it love? But how come you can feel the same thing for two persons?

There’s a time when the memory of Hanbin flirting with him attacks and he can feel the blush starts creeping out his skin, but then out of sudden he remembers him kissing Junhoe.

Talking about the kiss—which just happened yesterday, makes Chanwoo feels dizzy. He is not sure whether to regret his action or not, because for Chanwoo, kissing someone is something embarrassing, but Junhoe looked so happy yesterday, that should be enough to remove his guilt. But won’t it make him a bad kid for feeling content after doing something nasty?

His thought is cut by a ring from his cellphone.

It’s a text from Hanbin.

 

We need to talk.

 

Eh? Why does Hanbin have to send a text just to talk to him? Why doesn’t he just come to him and just talk like any other days?  What is he wants to talk about?

Chanwoo gets dizzier. He hates his position right now. If only he didn’t meet Hanbin in administration room and didn’t bump into Junhoe, life would be easier. 

“Something’s wrong, dongsaeng?” Bobby who was about munching his pancake stopped, he raises his eyebrow, sensing something wrong with his baby brother.

“Nah, I just need to clear my mind hyung, too many thoughts,” Chanwoo shakes his head.

Bobby sighs, suddenly an idea comes to his mind, “Yah dongsaeng!”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s go to school together today!”

But Chanwoo doesn’t seem interested, “why? Your bike is broken?”

Bobby rolls his eyes, “we won’t ride the car pabo-yah! Let’s go with the bike!”

“But we only have one bike.”

“It’s okay we can ride together!” Bobby gives him a smile that can heal all the diseases in the world, and Chanwoo can’t help but to smile at his brother. Jung Chanwoo is so blessed to have a brother like Bobby.

Just like what Chanwoo expected, Hanbin comes to his class soon after the break time starts. Chanwoo’s heart has gone dugeun-dugeun since the bell started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter