Act Seven

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They end up in health unite once again.

Chanwoo is torn between to go to Hanbin’s side or Junhoe’s because they are sitting too far at the edge of the room. He ends up just standing against the wall, seeing the nurse taking care of his sunbaes. Bobby is back to his class now since he has a test.

“Why are you just standing there, Chanwoo-yah?” Junhoe’s voice startles him.

“A-ah, a-aniyo—”

“Come sit next to me,” Junhoe pats the space next to him. He adds with a smile but then flinches because it makes the wound in his face hurts.

Chanwoo is ready to go to Junhoe’s side when Hanbin screams, “NO!”

“Eh?” Chanwoo turns his head and Junhoe rolls his eyes.

“Sit next to me, Chanwoo-yah!” Junhoe breathes a you while Chanwoo drowns in dilemma once again.

“Don’t make the kid confused, brats,” it’s the nurse talking, now she has done bandaging Hanbin’s wounds.

“What’s your business,” Junhoe mutters and Hanbin gives her a glare.

“Alright, whatever, I’m done taking care your wounds, don’t forget the principal wants to talk to you after this,” the nurse feels bitter like what the heck she just helped them and this is all she gets?

Chanwoo feels sorry to the nurse, “thank you, Mrs Park,” he bows. At least show her some gratitude.

The nurse smiles at him and pats his back, “it’s okay, please take care of these pricks,” and leaves.

“What did she call us? Pricks?” Hanbin is not happy.

Chanwoo decides to ignore him, “Hyung-deul, you okay?”

Hanbin and Junhoe answers at the same time with the same answer, “of course I’m fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter