Act Five

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter will contain Junchan and don't worry Hanbin will appear again on the chapter! Thank you!

 

~~~

 

Junhoe can’t believe what he did in health unite today. It was kind of awkward and embarrassing when he thinks about it again. Sure, he has dated a lot of persons before, but it was never him to act first, all of his lovers are the one who approaches him first, doing everything to make him fall but it was never enough. Junhoe was never serious with his relationship, he just doing it for fun.

But for Chanwoo to chase him first seems impossible. It’s Junhoe who falls for him while Chanwoo is just an innocent poor thing who has no idea what’s happening, and Junhoe is one hundred percent sure if he just let him be then he will lose his chance plus knowing that Hanbin has the same interest with him gives a minus point.

He can’t wait for weekend to come fast, he is really looking forward to walk side by side with his favorite boy. The image of him holding hand with Chanwoo sends butterfly to his stomach, now he can’t stop smiling like a dumb. Koo Junhoe is freaking excited. 

So he makes a plan to make his “date” perfect. He starts to list reasonable place to spend the day with his so called “date”. He spends whole night reading articles of dating advice and how to have the perfect date. 

Since when Koo Junhoe becomes this cheesy, he must be sick. Yes, Koo Junhoe is love sick.

Meanwhile in Jung’s house, Chanwoo is having a serious argument with Bobby which only happens once in a blue moon.   

“I’m not giving my permission, Jung Chanwoo,” Bobby’s level of madness has gone too far.

“Who asked for your permission anyway? You are not my dad!” and Chanwoo can’t handle his annoyance.

“But I am your older brother! And one thing Chanwoo-yah, mom and dad asked me to take care of you!”

Chanwoo feels like screaming, but he knows he’s lost already, so he just pouts—which is his last weapon, “but I promised him,” the voice comes like a whisper.

“So what?” Bobby still won’t give in.

“He said he will only forgive you if I agree to go out with him!”

“And?”

“I have to go you—” ing bastard. Chanwoo is literally sceaming. Despite how much he loves Bobby, he has to say that his brother is really annoying someti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter