Act Two

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo and Hanbin get along really well that day. As Hanbin promised this morning, they meet after school in front of Chanwoo’s class. Hanbin said he will show the whole school to Chanwoo.

“I’m sorry Hanbin hyung, Ms. Kim won’t let us go before finishing our task,” Chanwoo apologizes when he finally can get out from hell his class. Ms. Kim is his mathematics teacher, she is known as the killer type of teacher and is so sensitive about everything, it’s like every day is her pms-day. No wonder she’s still single, she should get rid of her bad temper. “How long have you been here?”

Hanbin smiles, it has been fifteen minutes actually, and in normal situation Hanbin would have gone mad since he is naturally not a patient one, but if it’s for Chanwoo, he swears he could bear waiting for thousand years more.

“It’s okay, Chanwoo-yah!” He ruffles the younger hair with so much affection, “it’s just…” but he stops midway, his face looks sad. 

“W-what is it hyung?”

“It’s just that my lips become dry waiting for you this long,” of course the innocent Chanwoo doesn’t really understand what’s going on, what is the correlation between waiting and having your lips dry anyway. Hanbin can see the younger one is frowning.

 “Do you need water hyung?”

But Hanbin shakes his head, “It’s not something that you can get over with water Chanwoo-yah~”

And Chanwoo is confused even more.

“Kiss me~”

What the. Chanwoo’s face is burning red now as he suddenly forgets how to breathe. “B-but hyung, w-what—” He tries to say something but end up stuttering. Hanbin once again swears that the sight in front of him is the cutest thing he ever seen. Aw.

“I’m just kidding, Jung Chanwoo,” Hanbin whispers softly as he takes Chanwoo into his embrace. Hanbin is such an aggressive man. The young Chanwoo really wants to go home right now, what is this man a or something? His innocent mind is telling him.

“Are you free this Saturday?”

“W-why?”

“Remember when I said I could show you the world too? Let’s go out this Saturday, I will show you my world,” asks Hanbin, he ends it with a wink. 

Chanwoo nods. His heart is betraying his mind.

And now after surviving the whole week with the new student label on him, Chanwoo is sitting in a café in the center of Seoul. Hanbin hasn’t come yet, he was sorry that he has a sudden business to overcome and he asked Chanwoo to wait for a minute.

This café is Hanbin’s favorite, he likes to come here once to twice a week. It may be a small café but it’s big e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter