Act Eight

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been days since Hanbin and Junhoe confessed their feelings to Chanwoo. It was so awkward back then and Chanwoo was surprised but still he could manage it, though he hasn’t decided anything until now. He asked them to give him times to think.

Chanwoo learns about his feeling since that day. Now he knows what feeling which has been bugging him lately. Why he often thinks about Hanbin and Junhoe, and why his heart and stomach always feel funny when they do something to him.

 It’s called love isn’t it?

Now Chanwoo, Hanbin, Junhoe, plus Bobby are sitting on the bench in the Town Park. Awkwardly, of course. The only one who feels happy with this situation is Chanwoo. He is happily his lemon popsicle which Jiwon hyung has bought for him.

The bench is not big enough to fit four grown up kids though, so Bobby and Hanbin’s butts—who sit at the edge are barely touching the bench. Their position now is Hanbin sits next to Chanwoo and then Junhoe and then Bobby.

“You guys move a little, I can barely sit,” Bobby lets out a whine. This position is not comfortable at all.

“Are you nuts? I am about to fall right now,” Hanbin hisses. He makes an effort with his leg to balance himself. Junhoe just smirks evilly, he is lucky he gets to sit in the middle next to Chanwoo. It makes Hanbin hisses more, damn you Junhoe.

It’s actually Chanwoo’s plan. He doesn’t want the world war accident to happen again so he decides not to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter