Act Four

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHERE THE IS KOO JUNHOE?” Bobby roars once he steps in Junhoe’s class. His younger brother is clinging to his shirt, still trying to pull him away from the class. This is such an embarrassing situation, Chanwoo didn’t expect his brother will go this far, what did he do wrong? He just wanted a hug!

Chanwoo needs help but Jinhwan and Hanbin are not helping at all, Chanwoo can see they are trying to hold their laughter behind, strangely looking so happy. What is wrong with these people? His poor innocent brain can’t process what is happening.

“WE NEED TO TALK,” Bobby who was being a sloth before suddenly bloats with energy.

Finding Junhoe is easy since he is the only one who has blonde hair in class. He doesn’t seem annoyed by Bobby sudden appearance, so different from the whole class’ reaction. Some of the students are ready with their phones, turning on the camera to film the situation. Oh, it’s going to be a huge news.

“Oh you’re going to die, Junhoe, Bobby is a good fighter!” Donghyuk whispers in Junhoe’s ear, suddenly feel scared. Everyone knows Bobby’s reputation in beating up people, he used to be in taekwondo club. Junhoe pushes his friend away, he doesn’t care.

“I’m Junhoe, why?” he says calmly, covering his confused mind. Seriously, what Bobby has to do with him? Gosh, they never even talked.  

“So you’re Junhoe,” of course Bobby already knows him before.  He walks angrily towards him. The whole class now is yelling their names.

“Hyung let’s go, we shouldn’t do this oh my god,” Chanwoo sounds so desperate now, stopping his brother is no use because Bobby is stronger and covered with anger.    

“Hey Junhoe, that’s the boy I talked about before,” Yunhyeong strangely becomes excited. He points hi finger to the boy behind Bobby.

Junhoe’s gaze falls on the boy clinging to Bobby. Huh, is that the cutie pie I met before? Why is he with Bobby? And then Hanbin starts to appear on his vision that makes him rolls his eyes. Heol, that er again. It must be Hanbin who creates this problem.

“Hyuung, come on!”

Hyung?

Wait.

Hyung?? Now Junhoe starts to understand what is happening right now. That kid must be Bobby’s younger brother. Junhoe is sure that this is all about what happened this morning.  Oh come on, he hasn’t had his bad luck disposal T____T

Junhoe tries to explain what really happened but Bobby doesn’t seem to want to hear it anyway. He punches Junhoe’s face with a lot of strength causing Junhoe to fall behind. You don’t know how much Hanbin is enjoying this.

“Hanbin hyung please stop them!” Chanwoo is freaking out.

“Why?” Hanbin asks unconsciously.

“You are the school president for god’s sake!” Why is this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter