Act Three

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe thinks that today must not be his day. Everything has gone wrong ever since he opened his eyes today. First, he woke up with heavy headache he doesn’t know why. Second, he has a physics test coming today at 8 am, and his headache is not helping at all.  If only it’s not physics he could lie on his bed and skip school, but everyone knows Koo Junhoe has a bad reputation in physics and the teacher doesn’t seem to like him. It’s not his bad anyway, it’s just physics is a freaking hard subject and it’s not Junhoe’s style. Why the he has to learn physics? It’s not like he would be in trouble for not being able to calculate the average velocity of gas molecules when he becomes an adult later anyway.

All Junhoe wants is the spotlight, he just wants to be in the stage, dancing and singing his heart out, he wants to be a K-Pop star! He even has made a stage name for himself; Ju-ne. But he has to finish school first, that’s the deal with his parents. And that’s why he is walking to his class now, holding a cup of hot coffee he bought earlier with a hope that his headache will go away after he sips something warm.

Just when he thinks everything won’t go any bitter, the universe seems to have another plan for him.

He bumps into someone on the way to his class and now his white shirt is ruined.

“What the !” He can’t help but let the curse slips away from his mouth. The one who bumped into him is falling to the ground, but all Junhoe cares is, it’s not just his shirt but his life has been ruined for sure.

Koo Junhoe is so frustrated right now. He is in the mood to break a neck, who the hell is this kid?

“Yah! Look at me, kid!” The boy timidly lifts his face and,

. Koo Junhoe loses his mind.

The boy in front of him is so cute. He has chubby cheeks and a pair of big big eyes. Not everyone knows but Junhoe actually has a soft spot for cute things. Koo Junhoe right now is like a fangirl who sees her bias doing aegyo, but the difference is Koo Junhoe doesn’t squeal, he is not into that thing, okay.

“I-I am sorry,” he can sense the trembling in his voice.

‘Oh my god, please don’t be sad let hyung hug you now,’ is what Junhoe wants to say but the words that come from his mouth sound different, way too different, “you can get up now,” and it sounds so harsh.

“Get up, kid!” Now Junhoe wants to kill himself. He must be scaring the kid. He wants to say nice thing and pats the kid’s back but he also scared that his body and mouth will betray him. What if he ends up beating the kid instead of patting his back and do lovey dovey things he wants to do with him?

The boy is looking at him with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter