Act One

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanwoo-yah! Wake up!” He can feel Bobby—his older brother—is shaking his shoulders but Jung Chanwoo is too sleepy to care. He knows that he shouldn’t be late on his first day at school but oh my god why is this bed feels so comfy he wants to slug in more.

“Yah Jung Chanwoo!” Bobby is feeling more annoyed right now, he knows that his brother can hear him. “Don’t act like you are deaf, it’s seven already!” His baby brother shouldn’t be late to give a good first impression.

“Mmm give me five more minutes, hyung,” Chanwoo mumbles, pulling his blanket over his head. He is such a heavy sleepyhead.

Bobby sighs, okay, he gives up, “Fine! Whatever, I’m going to go now,” he doesn’t want to be late because of Chanwoo.

Chanwoo finally opens up his eyes and run towards his hyung, hugging his arm he whines, “W-woah hyung wait! Aren’t you going to go with me?” Bobby shakes his head. “But today is my first day! You are the only one I know hyuuung~” He pouts.

But Bobby is too used to see his baby brother pouts like that he becomes immune, “Nah dongsaeng, you are not a kid anymore, now go shower and change your clothes, I will go first or I will be late,” Bobby releases Chanwoo’s grip on his arm and walks away quickly.

Even though they come from a wealthy family, Bobby doesn’t like to abuse his riches. Rather than sitting comfortably inside an expensive car with air conditioner he prefers to ride his bike under the scorching sun. Chanwoo, in the other hand, refuses to live like a pauper. The boys are so contrast, even their face doesn’t look the same; Bobby has small, slanted eyes while his brother’s eyes are kind of big for a Korean. It makes them wonder whether they are really a brother or not.

Chanwoo just transferred from his old school in New York, but in the middle of the semester he decided to go back to Korea. When people ask him what the reason is he just smiles, saying that it’s because he misses his brother so much.

What about their parents? Well, it’s something that both Chanwoo and Bobby rather not talk about. Jung parents are busy people, all they give to their sons are always money, missing the fact that what they need the most is affection.

“Thank you,” Chanwoo smiles after receiving his schedule. He is in the administration room now doing his business as the new student.

“You know where your first class is?” the female officer asks him. Chanwoo wants to say, ‘of course I don’t know you stupid, I’m still new,’ but he realizes that it will sound impolite so he just shakes his head. She was about to say something when her gaze falls to someone who just passes by, “Kim Hanbin-sshi,” she calls the black haired boy.

Oh that boy is Kim Hanbin, the charismatic school president.

Then the boy whose name is Hanbin turns around, “Yes?” Chanwoo can feel that this boy is kind of feeling irritated but smiling anyway.

“We have a new student today, his name is Jung Chanwoo, can you show him the class?” Hanbin doesn’t give any response. He just stands there like half of his soul being evaporated. Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter